"How dare you insult jorts. I love jorts! (I love jorts guys) but ima be honest, when I stopped wearing them people did like me more," I said quietly. Illumi didn't respond so I started looking around for where to shop and I found a store that looked just like platos. "Let's go in here!" I say dragging him in.

"Y/n you know people have worn those clothes," Illumi says looking around. A workers lady then came to us.

"Yes you are right! But we have washed them all very well! Feel free to look around," the kind girl says going back to putting stuff in racks. I grab a cart and instantly go to the pants isle. My eyes instantly turn into stars.

"Miss me pants?! True religion?! AND BAPE!??!" I squeal. I check their condition and size and put all the ones that I like. I got like 20 pairs in the cart.

"Wow you found something you like? Just put whatever you'd like in the cart I'll pay for it," Illumi says behind me as I keep looking at the isle. I give him a small ok. "Ima go out to another store. Stay right here Y/n and call me when you need me to pay. The store is just next door," he says as he let's go of my hand and kisses my cheek. I smile.

"Okay bye Illu," I say and go to the shirts isle where I see very pretty shirts.

(An isle full of shirts like the picture my dream)

3hour timeskip

By the time I'm done, I had 3 whole carts filled with pants, shirts, bb belt, shoes, cute cross necklace, jacket and more stuff.

'I'm literally living my dream' I say as I look at all the treasures I found. My platos is not this good.

I pull out my phone and give Illumi a call. After it rings he picks up.

"Hello darling are you done shopping?" He asks through the phone.

'He calls me darling now ahhhhh' anyways I respond.

"Yes but I can pay you know I have my black card with me," I say. I didn't want to feel like I was using him for money.

"No y/n. It's your birthday and I want to buy it for you. I'll be there in a few minutes." He said a hung up. I put my phone in the back of my Jean pocket and bring the stuff to the paying lady. She starts scanning everything and then I hear Illumi walk in. I smile at him and his eyes widen at the two carts filled with stuff.

"What? Too much?" I ask with a smirk. He looks at am and shakes his head.

"I could buy you a car if I wanted to," he says looking away and I giggle. "Hold on Ima make a call real quick," he says walking away. I stay and look at the device saying thr amount of money. It's not cheap here either..

"Alright done," Illumi comes hugging me from behind. "I called someone to come pick all of this up to your room," he says through my neck. I hum and lean back.

"Alright your total is *******" (idk how their money works)

Illumi pays with his card. As he does a man enters with a suit on. He starts taking my stuff that were in bags into his black car outside. Illumi takes my hand and walks outside again.

"It's time for lunch isn't it?" I ask him looking around the town. I then get an idea. "I have idea," I say smiling mysteriously at him. Illumi raises an eyebrow.