"No I killed someone so I got disqualified. I inhaled deeply.

'Forgot he was an assasin..'

"Whats wrong? Scare?" He asks getting closer to my face and tilting his head. I back away and move my head to the side.

"No get out of my face," I say looking away with my flushed face. My little crush for him may be crawling back in. He moves back a chuckled. He's showing alot of emotion suprisenly.

"What happened after you got disqualified?" I ask turning back to him.

"Well my parents called me a disappointment and trained me alot harder. I also trained myself mentally because for some reason you make me feel emotions I can't explain. And that led me to being hurt after you died. So I couldn't let that happen again," he says leaning his head in his hand On his knee. I raised an eyebrow.

"So does that mean you won't be feeling emotions for me anymore?" I fake a sad pout.

"Not if you keep giving me that face,"he says.

"Didn't know you knew what sarcasm was."

"I was being for real."

"OKOK ILL STOP," I say laughing taking the pout of my face. He smiled.

"But I do have feelings for you Y/n. I feel emotions when I'm around you. I feel.. love for you?" He say but also asks himself. OhmygoshohmyGOSH. I'm swearing to hard right now. Are my eyes too open right now? Because they feel like they are about to pop!!

"Oh really. Ima be honest too Illumi. I have feelings for you too. But," I slowly say and look down on my lap. "I have a feeling I won't be able to come here again one day. What if, when I go back to my home, I won't be able to return here? To you," I say looking back at him. He looks like he's thinking for a while.

"Then we make the most of it while we can," he says gently grabbing my hands.

"You're so pretty Illu," I blurted out. I had to be honest. He's the prettiest guy iv seen. His hair is longer than last time. His face is finer and his style.. improved a little? He was wearing a black turtle neck with a purple jacket and black pants.

"Whats with girls saying that?" He asks looking to the side.

"Oh so there's girls tell you this too?" I raise my voice trying to sound tough but only playing.

"Yeah my mother's making me meet girls so I can mate with them when I get older," he says simply. Boi I was just playing I didn't need to know that.

"Oh."

"But I don't want any of them. I only want you." He says staring right into my eyes. I look away blushing.

"Wow uh thank you," I rub my head with my other hand. 'THANK YOU?! WHO SAYS THANK YOU?!' My heart it going at full speed right now it's about to blow.

"Y/n are you okay? You're heart beat is beating at an incredible speed?" I look down and he's pressing his head to where my heart is. I slap my hand to my mouth. 'Is this some kind drama I'm in'

"I'm okay.." I say pulling his face away from my heart. "You just make me nervous," I say looking to the side. I hear Illumi say a small 'oh'

"I understand. You are feeling emotions," he says. I look back at him.

"Yes emotions for you," I say confidently. 'Yes bold move' I smile mentally. Illumi nods his head. "Now that we understand we both have feelings for each other let's get married and live in a big house and have a baby boy!!" I say hug attacking him and rubbing my face with his.

"Hmm maybe in thr future okay?" He says with his hand On my head. I nod at his reply happily. 'Yippee he wanna get married to me'

"Anywayyyys, how about we go get chicken fil a! It is my birthday in a few hours you knoww," I say smiling big.

"Oh its your birthday tomorrow? I gotta plan what ima do for you. But sure for now let's go eat what ever you wanna eat," he says getting out of bed and putting his shoes on.

"Yessss," I say quietly celebrating. "Let's goo," I say quickly putting my shoes on and going out the door with Illumi intertwining his hand with mine.

Then the got their Chick fil a and talked more about their life's after not seeing each other for 4 years.

Back at room

"I had a fun time with you today Illu," I tell him after we both shower and are in bed.

"Me too. Tomorrow will be better. We just have to be careful because Killua is in this building too,"he says as he puts his pins on the table next to the bed. My eyes lighten up at the name of Killua.

"Ohmygosh Killua?! I miss him soo much," I say squealing. "He's like 8 now right?" I say looking at Illumi.

"Yeah. He's gotten stronger. He's in like the 100th floor maybe. Around there so we really have to be careful. I'm supposed to be looking out for him but.." he then looks at me.

"Ha.." I laugh awkwardly. "You don't have to stay with me all the time then. We could go watch Killua fight after tomorrow," I suggest.

"Sure. I'd like to see how you're fighting too. You must be good if you're in the 150th floor," he says getting into bed sitting against the bed frame.

"Yea but it's honestly just physical strength. I haven't tried to use my nen yet," I say.

"Hmm maybe we can try it after your birthday?" He says.

"Okayy," I say smiling softly. "Lets go to sleep it's 11 and I wanna wake up earily tomorrow for my birthday," I say getting under the sheets. Illumi does the same and snakes his arms around my waist.

"Goodnight Illu," I say giving him a kiss under his chin.

"Goodnight Y/n," he whispers kissing my hair.

Corny corny 🍅🍅🍅🍅sorry I tried my best to make this sad and then romantic. Hopefully it was good enough. Pls vote 😔