Author's Note

Hello everybody! Welcome to Make Me.

Before this story begins I wanted to write a few things to give you a little more information on what the story is going to be like!

Main Ships are OCxFredWeasley and OCxDracoMafloy. The relationship between Fred Weasley and OC will be FRIENDS TO LOVERS and STAR CROSSED LOVERS! The relationship between Draco Malfoy and OC will be SLOW BURN and ENEMIES TO LOVERS!

I really want to focus on making the OC a fleshed out character and make her feel as if she is truly part of the original crew. Therefore, it will be kind of like a Harry Potter rewrite in a way as well as a fanfiction!

Most of the main plot points are based on the BOOKS rather than the movies, mostly because I like the books better (and they have more details to go off of). However, there will be some things that happen that are closer to what is seen in the movies, so you get the best of both worlds!

I try not to stray from the original plot too far, only changing things that are absolutely necessary for the integration of a new character! So, Harry will still be in here and be famous Harry Pottah, but he will be sharing the quests, fame, and struggles with the OC.

Deaths will all occur as they do in the books (unless you can convince me otherwise! hehe), so don't get your hopes up!

Last, I do want to state that while the Harry Potter Universe holds a special place in my heart, I DO NOT support J.K. Rowling and many of the viewpoints she has associated with herself!

With that, I hope you enjoy, Make Me.! Let me know if there is anything you want to see happen (or don't) and let me know you like it by voting and commenting!

~~~

#1 in Witchcraft 12/12/23