CHAPTER 43 : DEBBIE

Hello, beautiful people! How's your week been going?

"Oh, mmmm, oh God! Fuck!"

I could barely recognize my own voice with how outrageously loud it was, my vocal cords were literally shredding. My thighs were burning like it was legs workout day and I didn't even like going to the gym, but look at me now, bouncing on Andre's dick like my life depended on it.

Nobody was ever still working in the office by this time, except me and Amber. Thankfully, Amber didn't come to work today so I was almost sure I and Andre were the only people in the building. If not, it wouldn't be hard for people to know I was getting dicked down, judging from the Andre's grunts, my loud moans, the clapping sounds my ass made with his pelvic region and the squeaking sounds my chair was making. 

"C'mon, roll your hips for me bebita." His gruff voice made me clench around him and he let out a pained groan. "Dios miomuñequita! Kill me already."

I complied to his order and put a roll to my hips motions. I was whining on him like a stripper performing a lap dance on a client. Andre's grip on the sides of my waist tightened to the point I was sure it would leave marks but who cared about that? Definitely not me.

"Am I doing it right?" I purred even though I knew the answer to that. I just wanted him to praise me. It was ironic that I hated when people gassed me up yet I have a serious praise kink.

"Hell yes, you are." The man underneath me rasped. "It's a damn shame you can't see just how delectable you look from behind." Then he smacked the sides of my ass and I gasped. 

I raised my right leg and placed the foot on the armrest of the chair we were on, but kept the left one stationed on the floor. The position was more painful but more rewarding since it enabled me bounce harder. He groaned severally and I wasn't happy that I couldn't see his face since I was turned away from him and what was in front of me was my desk. Watching Andre's face contort with pleasure, torture, and restraint was almost the best part of sex with him. 

"Fuck, you're riding me so good." His hands left my waist and landed on my boobs. He groped them really hard and leaned forward to place a wet kiss behind my neck. My spine arched with intense pleasure and I shut my eyes for a second. One of his hands left my tits and slid down my front towards my genitalia and a breathless moan left my throat when he started to play with my pulsating clit. "You like that, don't you?"

"Mhmm…" I nodded frantically and cried out when he slapped my pussy and pinched that little nub. "Oh fuck!" My bouncing rhythm faltered and he chuckled wickedly at that before gripping the front of my neck to pull me down for a very sloppy kiss that I relished. Our teeth were gnashing desperately, like we couldn't get enough of each other. Like we wanted to devour each other.

Then he hooked his arms behind both my knees, raised them to almost my shoulder till I was spread like a Thanksgiving turkey. Andre was literally supporting all my weight and my legs hung in the air, his dick still in my pussy. Then he said in a low, dangerous voice that made me quiver. "You really thought I was gonna let you leave and take this pussy away?"

Instantly, he brought me down his length with such a force, I thought a few nuts in my brain would rattle loose. I screamed his name and he lifted me up again. "Good. Scream my name cos you belong to me. This soaking pussy belongs to me, muñeca."

I didn't know how but I got wetter if that was possible. Fuck, I loved when he called me a toy. He kept moving me up and down on his dick, brushing that sweet spot that made my toes curl with every thrust. It was so brutal, it started to feel like revenge sex and God, l loved every bit of it.