CHAPTER 31 : DEBBIE

Hello!!!

As a practising therapist, there were some terms that were necessary for me to explain things to my clients. One was individual internalization. 

Sometimes, certain people possessed the ability to bring out certain character traits in others. Usually, those character traits were restricted to those certain people. 

For example, someone could bring out a violent side in another person and be the only recipient of that side. That was basically the simplest way to explain it. 

The time I really experienced it was when I gave birth to Mikayla. Just like most mothers, my daughter brought out an overprotective side in me. I'd kill and be killed to make sure my little princess is safe. 

However, it seemed I was experiencing it again, but a totally different side. 

Andre was bringing out the libidinous side of me. A side I didn't even know existed till he came along. 

I wasn't exactly frigid, but I just never thought about sex or sex related things. Immediately after Diego died, I pretty much closed off on that.

But Andre just had to come along and change the order of things. Now, I thought about sex every damn time. It was almost like I was another Nelly. 

Who would had thought I'd be into freaky texting? Definitely not me.

I definitely wouldn't have thought I'd be on the phone with Andre's low grunts wafting out of the speakers while I also let out quiet moans of my own as my fingers did their thing between my thighs. I'd be appalled to be that lady.

Andre had short-circuited my brain. Simple as that. 

"Keep touching yourself, Sky. You make the sexiest noises, they are fucking driving me crazy."

Just like that, I applied more pressure on my swollen bud and let out a long moan. Who was this woman, with her panties pushed to the side, making all of em filthy sounds? Surely not Deborah Rodriguez.

"A-Andre…." I dragged out in a whiny voice.

He hummed in acknowledgement. "What's that? You wish I was there with you, don't you?"

I nodded frantically, then realized he couldn't see that. "Yeah."

"Me too. Cos I'd do a way better job than you are doing right now. I love your quiet moans but I'd want to hear your screams, bebita. I'd want you so loud, the neighbors would think it's a cry for help."

I felt the throbbing in my vagina increase, till it was almost painful. Even though I knew I couldn't possibly get myself off, I added another finger. That was the moment I wished I'd taken Nelly's advice from two years ago and gotten a dildo. I needed something better than my fingers. Anything.

"Fuck!" I gasped. "My pussy is so wet right now."

He groaned, like he was thinking about my pussy and its state of arousal. "I wanna stick my dick in it. Pin you down and thrust it in."

He spoke with a growl and I think that was what piqued my breathing. There was a beastly air to the voice that had me trapped.