CHAPTER 38 : DEBBIE

My tits bounced in my night robe as I landed on my bed. Before me, Andre was staring me down like a predatory tiger and I shivered at the animalistic glint in his beautiful eyes. They whispered promises of pleasure, ecstasy and yes, countless orgasms. 

His fingers quickly undid his buttons and in the blink of an eye, he was shirtless. I'd never get bored of the countless tattoos that were scattered around his torso, arms and back. He always shuddered when I dragged my nails against the dragon tat on his back and that made him get a bit feral as he'd pound into me roughly. 

"See something you like, bebita?"

I bit down on my lip and his wolfish eyes zeroed on that. "Plenty. Maybe I should get a tattoo too."

He threw his head back in laughter and I joined in. There wasn't a time I wasn't laughing in Andre's presence. Even during coitus, he always found a way to make me laugh between moans. I liked the person I was when he was around. And that was a truth I unsuccessfully tried to shy away from. 

"I could take you to my tattoo artist whenever you're ready. He's really good." He offered as his lips hovered over mine. His tongue darted out to slowly swipe across my bottom lip and I hummed in approval when he sucked the same lip for a few seconds. Andre was such a tease. 

"Good. Cos I wanna get a rose on my boob. Maybe my right one." He stilled and an arrogant smirk formed on my face. It was so easily to rattle him.

His large palm gripped my neck and I gasped excitedly. I loved this cat-and-mouse game and he knew I wanted him to react that way, that was what made it even more exhilarating. 

"Why do you love to push my buttons, Sky?" He growled dangerously close to my ear and shudders racked through my body. He bit my pinna and my breath hitched. "Is it so I'd spank you hard on your fat ass? Or so I'd choke you till you struggle to breathe? Or you just love being manhandled like a desperate, little slut?" 

I moaned shakily as his tongue drew a lazy line behind my ear and my arms that were keeping me up buckled a bit. 

"Or maybe you are just a very bad girl. My very bad girl." He drawled in a velvety tone that short-circuited my brain. Then he kissed me tenderly on my forehead. Even when he uttered degrading words, he always made sure to make me feel loved. 

"Kiss me." My desperate whisper brought a smile on his face. 

"Why, of course, ma'am." I sighed contently into his mouth as his tongue slipped into mine and reclaimed me over and over again as his bad girl. Every whimper and groan we made intensified the tension in my lower belly that begged for a release. A release that only Andre could give to me. I basked in the pleasure that he provided and strained for more, it was too much, yet not quite enough. He swallowed my moans as he angled my head to deepen the kiss. His hand at the back of my neck slid down and I cried out when they cupped my tits over the sleep robe with a hard grip.

"You want me to stop?" My head shook feverishly and he taunted me with his haughty laugh. "Goddamn, you are so needy. Let's get rid of this then, shall we?" He gestured towards my sleep robe. 

He laid me down and placed several kisses as he moved down towards the strings of my robe. He used his teeth to tug them and his hands spread the robe open. He sucked in a breath and snapped his eyes back at me. "No panties, bebita?"

"I've been going commando recently." 

His pupils dilated and his head dipped to nibble on my hard nipple. "Just fucking kill me already." He mumbled against my boob and my hands went into his lush hair. Andre palmed one of my breasts before rolling the nipple between his thumb and index finger. All the while, he rubbed his fingers in the ocean between my thighs. So I was a writhing mess because of the excess sensations he subjected my body to.