proledge

"Now, this is my last order: you're going to marry him, that's it," Grandpa said sternly to Tae, wagging his finger.

"No way, Grandpa! I'm not marrying that bastard!" Tae exclaimed, throwing his hands up in the air.

"Why can't you just marry him! Look, I promised him that you were going to marry him and I don't want any trouble from you," Grandpa said, his voice rising in frustration.

"What! First of all, who gave you the right to arrange my marriage without my permission? Second, I don't even like him," Tae retorted, rolling his eyes.

"See, Tae, I'm saying this for your own good. He's a good man and he will always keep you happy," Grandpa said, trying to reason with him.

"No, no, no, I can't! I don't even know him! What if he's secretly a serial killer or something?" Tae exclaimed, his voice becoming more animated.

"Ha! I highly doubt that, Tae," Grandpa said, chuckling. "He's a good man, he earns well, and most importantly, he will take care of you... Please try to understand."

"What? Just because I respect you, it doesn't mean you can do anything," Tae said, his eyes widening comically.

After saying that, Tae dramatically collapsed onto the couch, pretending to faint.

Grandpa couldn't help but laugh. "Okay, okay, I'll back off for now. But mark my words, young man, you'll come around eventually," he said, grinning.

Tae sat up, still feigning shock. "Never! You can't make me!" he exclaimed, before breaking out into a smile.

Grandpa shook his head, still chuckling. "We'll see about that, Tae. We'll see."

---