28. Surprise

Y/n was sleeping in Carls bed as usual. Around the same time Fiona and Lip woke up. Ian asked Fiona, " do you smell bacon ?".
Fiona didn't answer . They just went down the stairs, when Fiona came down the stairs she  saw Carl cooking bacon.
" hey Carl !", Fiona happily said and went to hug Carl. While they hugged each other Fiona said, " my god . Hi!". She then pulled away and took a grip is his arms and looked at his blue jacket with with golden details and said , " wow !". Lip then came down and saw Carl and said, " Holy shit , it's Lieutenant Dan ! Come here man!" and hugged Carl. Carl hugged him back. Then when they pulled away Lip said, " I gotta salute you know or something ?". Fiona then asked , " where did you get all the stuff ?". Carl went in explaining," I stopped by the Aldi on the way from the train station ".
Fiona then said, " I could have picked you up ". Carl being surprised said, " you have a car ?". Ian then ran down the stairs and said, " she's a rich lady now !" He then hugged Carl and licked him up while saying, " look at those stripes and ribbons. Your a general now ? ". Then after Ian put Carl down Ian play fighted with Carl who said, " hey, Cadet Corpora, get to kick some lazy freshman ass". Carl then turned around towards Lip and Fiona and said, " Everyone, is scrambled all right ?". Lip, Ian and Fiona agreed with Carl.  V then came in with her husband with some sugar bombs. V's husband then started to play fight with Carl. Carl defended himself with what he learned but softly and playfully. Debbie then came by and happily said, " Carl hey ! Your home !". She hugged him and he hugged her back.
" is y/n still sleeping?", Fiona asked. " yeah it seems like it ", Debbie answered. V then happily said, " she will be so happy seeing Carl here". Carl blushed and smiled .
Y/n then woke up around the same time. She got out of her bed and went down the stairs into the living room and then into the kitchen and said good morning to everyone. She then turned around and saw Carl. She felt as the butterfly's in her stomach grew. Carl felt the same as the smile on his face grew as well.
Y/n ran and jumped up and hugged Carl. Carl held y/n and hugged her back. They then kissed each other. Carl then let y/n down and held his arms around har waist while y/n still held her hands around his neck.
" omg Carl I missed you so so much", y/n said while she started to cry of happiness .
" I missed you to Y/n, not just a little bit but a lot ", Carl said .
Y/n played with Carls hair with one of her hands and said, " look at you Carl, you really became a man as you said ". Y/n then kissed Carl on his soft lips . Carl then smiled as he said, " I know right. And you look better yourself as well".bb
Y/n stood behind and hugged Carl while he did breakfast for everyone while the Gallaghers discussed how they would do with Monica's death.

The same evening the Gallaghers threw Carl a comeback party. They invited V and her husband and Evelyn and Y/n ofcs but they said that they would come later .
Y/n wanted to dress up a little so she changed until this:

She then went her way down the stairs. While she walked down Carl turned around and looked up at her. Lip lightly punched Carls arms with his elbow on one side and Ian on the other. Carl started to blush as he looked from her eyes to her hair, lips and her dress.
Carl couldn't believe that he was Y/n's and he was hers.
When Y/n had walked down she hugged him and backed away. Lip then went and took out some beer and gave everyone one except Liam and Franny. Fiona t then went and put on some music. They all started to dance around the house. Ian danced around with Liam, Debbie with Franny and Lip & Carl with Y/n. Evelyn then came in through the door with V and her husband. They went and hugged Carl and Y/n and the others while they came in and took one beer each and joined the others.
Carl then held Y/n around her waist as they went up the stairs. Y/n laughed and said,  " haha Carl where are we going ".
Carl kissed y/n on her cheek and said " to my room dumbie ". When they come up to Carls room they went to his bed and started making out. They didn't go all the way though because they don't want to rush it.
Carl then fell asleep with Y/n in his arms.