19. Fionas wedding

" I can't believe that Fiona is getting married !", y/n said happily running down the stairs to the kitchen .
" I know right !", Ian said while feeding Liam by the kitchen table with Carl.
" I'm really happy for her ", Carl said smiling.
" yeah me to ", y/n said happily while taking her food with her and taking a seat a cross from Carl .
" I hope that I can get married some day and fine myself my soulmate", y/n said dreamily .
" good luck y/n , I mean it's not impossible . Look at me , I found myself Caleb ", Ian said happily.
" yeah your right . I'm happy for you two as well Ian . I mean look at Carl , he even pulled Dominique and they seem to have it great as well ", y/n said.
" hey what is that supposed to mean ?", Carl said . " oh never mind ", y/n said . " whatever. I'm going to Dominique . We're going to a clothing store and picking up a outfit for Dom to the wedding , then we will go to the movies and after that to the wedding . Bye ", Carl explained as he left the house .
" oh..okay", y/n said . She didn't except to hear exactly that from Carl. But she brushed it off trying to ignore the bitterness that she felt aging Dominique .
" is everything okay ?", Ian asked .
" yeah I'm fine ", y/n said and giving him a Smal smile .  " you sure ", Ian asked . " yeah I promise ", y/n said reassuring Ian. She then went and washed the dishes . Afterwards she went and called Debbie asking her to come so she wouldn't have to watch Carl and Dom alone . Debbie said that she agreed to come along but mostly for Franny so that she could be in the pictures later.
Y/n then went and showed, fixed her makeup, hair and changed into her wedding outfit.

She did her makeup like this with some lipgloss :^

Her hair like this:^

And wore this dress with some basic black converse:^

Y/n then called Evelyn to ask her to pick her up. When Evelyn came and picked y/n up they decided to pick up Debbie on the way to the church. When they came through the church doors they went to Fiona because Debbie wanted to talk to her.
" omg Debbie you came , and y/n , Evelyn look at you guys! You guys look beautiful!", Fiona said .
" I only came to get Franny in the photos , but I also wanted to support you even if you don't support me", Debbie said. " I do supports you Debbie but not in all of your choices. thank you for coming Debbie , really. You guys too, y/n and Evelyn . Thank you ", Fiona said.
" ofc we would've come to your wedding , you're like family, like a big sister and a best friend to us ", Evelyn said .
" common let's go , let's begin " V said . They walked out of the room and met up with The others.
" wow !", Fiona's soon to be husband said as he smiled and looked at Fiona walking out.
Carl couldn't lie, y/n didn't look bad. Y/n she couldn't either lie , she thought Carl looked cute in those pretty clothes and that back slick hair. Carl gave y/n a smile and she smiled back. Y/n waved to Dominique so that she wouldn't think that she hated her .
" Groomsman and Groom , follow us. Line up on the right. Maid of honor and bride ", the priest said.
" what about the flower girl?", V questioned. She then looked to Dominique and said , " oh sorry sweetie !" as she took the bucket with  flowers from her and gave them to Debbie.
Dominique then kissed Carl on his cheek witch made him smile . "Yuck ", y/n thought as it hurt her seeing that but it still looked cute. Caleb then went on kissing Ian. V's husband then kissed her.
" so who gives the bride away ?", the priest said. Everyone of the Gallaghers put their hand up in response.
" I-I am ", a voice said. Everyone looked towards the direction of where the voice came from. Frank. Frank came to the wedding . He weren't invited. " father here I am, father of the bride ", Frank said as he walked towards the Priset. " Frank ?", Fiona questioned. " where do you want me , padre?", Frank said. Lip then came closer to Frank and said , " Frank, come on. Get out of here ". Ian and Lip took a grip of each of Franks arms and pulled him with them trying to get him out . " Come on ", Ian said.
" hey , I'm your father . Stop I have a right !", Frank shouted as he started to protest aging Ian and Lip. When Carl became free he said, " to walk my daughter down the aisle and to give her away ". Frank then walked towards Fiona who went on saying, " Jesus, are you high ?". Franks responds was just , " woah . Yes I am , actually. But beside he point". Kevin then went closer to Frank and said , " come on, come on. Frank let's go".
Fiona's boyfriend then said , " nobody wants you here . Frank, let's go". Ian and Lip then walked closer and stood behind Frank. 
" I'm your father . I may note always have been a great one . But I'm still your father, and I'm going to walk you down that fucking aisle ", Frank said looking at Fiona. " do we have a problem ?", the Priset asked .
" uh, no. We don't . Go Frank, your not wanted here ", Fiona's boyfriend said.
Frank then turned around towards Fiona's boyfriend and said, " why, Sean? Why am I not wanted here ? Am I disappointed? Have I disappointed you Sean ? ".
" no , it's because you're a massive fuck-up who makes everyone around you miserable , every chance you get ", Fiona's boyfriend Sean said.
" well, no one's perfect , isn't that right Sean?". Fiona then said , " I don't want you here ", as she covered her head with one of her hands and looked down while the other hand held flowers .
Lip then went in saying , " get the fuck out, Frank !". " take a hint Frank !", Ian fastly said almost at the same time.
Frank then turned around towards Ian and Lip and said , " oh, my loving family . So judgmental , all without faults . He who is without sin, let him cast the first stone . " , Frank said . He then turned to the priest and said , " That's basically the gist of it , right ?".
" John 8.7", the priest said. Frank then went to Fiona who said , " please . Please Frank this is my wedding day , please don't fuck it up ". Frank then said , " we had fun planning for the wedding didn't we ? I love you Fiona . my little girl . I always accepted you for who you are , with all your faults . ". He then Turned around as he said ," accepted all of you , for who you are . Even when you couldn't find a place in your heart to accept me for who I am . We're human . We make mistakes , have faults. Lips drinking his breakfast, lunch and dinner . Ian is bipolar and queer. Debs 15 with a baby on her hip, and Carl thinks his a brother with a foxy fkn girlfriend , I'm not sure how you pulled that one off. Oh and Fiona, my beautiful Fiona . You've let so many men drive up the freeway between your legs . You're going to have to put an exit sight on your vagina . How are you marrying Sean. I know you Sean boy , take a slow fiend to know a dope fiend ".
Frank then went on saying that Sean is taking drugs . Fiona asked if it was true . Sean couldn't say it himself so Frank had to explain how he have seen it himself. Fiona started to cry and walked out , Evelyn and V followed her out. Carl and Dominique took Franny with them as they went out as well. Lip started to hit Frank badly.
Y/n was left all alone with Debbie and Ian. The wedding became a mess