12. White boy Carl

"Y/n wake-up or you'll be late !", Fiona shouted while giving Liam breakfast.
Y/n got up from the couch and went and brushed her teeth. She then went to Debbie's room to change clothes while Debbie was brushing her teeth .

Y/n changed to these clothes :^

And put on this makeup :^

Y/n then ran down the stairs and said , " shit ! Debbie, Carl why couldn't any of you guys woken me up sooner ?".
" we tried to wake you up a thousand times y/n ", Carl said anyoned. "
y/n was down the stairs by now . She sat herself on the corner of the table by Debbie . She then brushed hair hair and then went on putting her hair up in a ponytail while saying , " no you didn't. Otherwise I would have woken up earlier ". Debbie being stressed herself said , " look y/n , we have our own problems ourselves as well so fes up and try to take your own responsibility " and then walked out through the door .
Y/n then said , " gees what's her problem " and rolled her eyes . Carl shrugged and said , " common let's go I want to make a move on schools hottie Dominique ".
Y/n stared Carl with a questionable and annoyed look and said , " eh..okay " and walked out the door with Carl .

Later at school y/n felt annoyed that Carl wanted to hit on Dominique. She knew Dominique was beautiful. Every guy at school had a crush on her . Y/n then compared herself to Dominique and thought about herself  . She released she was jealous in some way .
Y/n stoped behind Nick and Carl and with an annoyed toned said " Carl do we really need to go to Dominique now ?".
Carl and Nick stoped and turned around . Carl smirked and said , " what are you jealous?". Y/n could feel her heart staring beating faster when she received that question from Carl. She thought fast and said, " what no , don't be delusional Carl ".
"You sure ", Carl said with a goofy tone and smirked with a smile and turned around with Nick and started walking away . Y/n walked behind them.
Y/n wasn't sure about Carls question but she played it of by getting an annoyed reaction and said,  " oh my god Carl! Yes. I'm Sure !" And then laughed it off .
" okay chill girl ", Carl said as he looked choked and looked at Nick who just shrugged it of . 

Carl, y/n  and Nick then walked past the bike stand at the school grounds. Nick looked at the bikes with curiosity . Carl then went on saying ,
" hey you see a bike you like ?"
Nick shrugged in response.
" don't worry , my homey. I got you. We'll find your dream bike.", Carl said as he looked to Nick while walking past the bike stand .
They then saw Dominique standing not far away so they went closer to her. Y/n felt her heart sinking as they walked towards Dominique. Y/n felt like dirty sand and like Dominique was a Diamond .
When they were close enough Carl said , " Hey, yo Dominique ". He then went closer and said ," I been missing you ".
Y/n closed her eyes and turned her head away from Carl and Dominique with a sad face and crossed her arms .
Dominique at the same time turned around so she was face to fave with Carl and rolled her eyes and said , " you don't know me ". Y/n then turned her head around and looked at Nick who looked to her at the same time before Carl looked at Nick and back at Dominique and said ," I know you from my dreams ". Dominique being annoyed by Carl said , " I already told you and your cornrows to leave me alone ". Carl then just said , " Why you got to dis the rows ? They never did anything but love you ".  Dominique just responded with , " why are you trying to play hard when your nothing but a white boy playing dress up? ".
Carl responded with , " you hurt me Dominique " . He then pointed to his heart and said " you hurt my heart " and then pointed to the middle of his cheats and said , "and my soul ". Carl got offended and went on saying , " you think color's nothing but a skin tone ."
He then fastly pointed to Nick and then said , " you see my brother Nick there ?" . He then pointed in the middle of his chest and said , " we was in juvie together ."
He then said , " he sees past my skin , into my dark , black soul ".
Debbie then came behind them walking to them and said , " Carl, y/n , Fiona's pregnant and I want the whole family to talk her into keeping it . You're in ?".
Y/n quickly replied with , " I can come but I want this to be her chose ". Before she got interrupted by  Carl turned around and said  ," White Girl , I don't know you " and turned around trying to play cool by smiling and standing with his feet opned and holding his hands together .
Dominique made a strange and questionable look at what just happened and turned around  and started walking away .
The principal then came and asked to have a word with Carl . Debbie walked by and pushed Carls arm .

Later that day at school y/n was at her locker and Carl came by and stood behind y/n while she was looking into her locker . Y/n turned around and jumped and said , " what the fuck carl , you could've at least have said something. What do you want ?"
" how did I look when I talked to her , honestly?", Carl asked with poppy eyes .
" honestly?", y/n asked .
" yeah honestly y/n ", Carl asked .
" you really wanna know Carl ?", y/n asked carl .
" yea ", Carl said without a doubt.
Y/n looked away from Carl and said , " well... you looked stupid . Your trying to hard Carl . Everyone can see that you're playing too cool , even Dominique ".
Carl took a deep breath and looked away and said , " thanks " and then walked away to Nick and they walked away to there class together.

Y/n went to the bathroom for a smoke while sitting in the window . Dominique came in almost at the same time .
" so for how long have you known Carl ," a voice said . Y/n looked down and saw it was Dominique. No surprises all right y/n thought.
" we have known each other our whole life's , we grew up with each other basically ", y/n said and looked away from Dominique.
" oh.. okay ", Dominique said .
" is he always like this around girls ", Dominique asked smiling .
" yes", y/n fastly said .
"Ohh..", Dominique said as her smile faded away .
" just kidding idiot . No of course he isn't. He's trying way to much , even you can see it , I know it . He likes you a lot ", y/n said smiling as her heart sank saying thoes words to her face . Dominique's checks flushed red at that respond as she looked away and laughed. " yeah he does . But I have to go now ", Dominique said as she walked away . She then stopped and said , " wait I never catched your name ?", Dominique said .
" it's y/n , y/n y/l/n ", y/n said . Dominique walked away saying her name .
"Why is she so perfect . Ofc Carl likes her and fineds her interesting. She's mysterious, hot and pretty . Danm you Dominique ", y/n thought to herself as she took her last blow before throwing the cigarette out the window .

Later that same day Nick, y/n and Carl were waiting for Dominique to run down the stairs . When she came down the stairs Carl went on saying , " hey, yo , Dominique . I want you to be my baby . It's your heart , your soul and that I seek ."
Dominique started laughing while saying , " what is the matter with you ?".
The principal then came to Carl and said ," mr. Gallagher , I just wanted to commend you as a fine , upstanding African-American citizen of our proud school ". Carl politely answered saying , " thank you , principal".
Dominique then said , " sir no disrespect but he's white ". The principal fastly replied saying , " don't be ridiculous. More of our African-American youth should be like young Carl here ". Carl shaked his head up and down while the principal talked about him .
Dominique then walked away . Carl then looked at Nick and y/n and asked , " think that was too much?". Nick just shaked his head and shoulders in response.
" I think you maybe did Carl , a little way too much ", y/n said . Making a :/ face .
Y/n fastly got interrupted by Carl who said , " nah , I think we gained some ground ".
Y/n rolled her eyes and walked away from Carl and Nick when she got interrupted from Carl .

" fuck u carl. You can't even let me talk to the end before interrupting me . Where has your respect gone . ", y/n thought to herself as she walked away from them on her way home .