22. Carls insecurities

Today was the first day of 9th grade. Y/n got up and quickly showered and changed into her clothes, did her makeup and brushed out her hair.

Her clothes ( dark blue jeans), ( pink t-shirt) & silver and gold necklaces and a with black converse plus a leather jacket :

Her clothes ( dark blue  jeans), ( pink t-shirt) & silver and gold necklaces and a with black converse plus a leather jacket :

This makeup:

Y/n then ran down the stairs and eat breakfast that Evelyn had made

Y/n then ran down the stairs and eat breakfast that Evelyn had made. " hey y/n you look different ", Ian said. Y/n smiled and then said," I know right, I wanted to try out something new for today. I mean it's the first day of school after summer".
Carl Couldn't lie, she did look good, Really good. He wished it didn't have to be this way between them. When it came to him, her and Dominique drama. He hated it. She hated it to. She wished that he would leave Dominique or at least come to his senses but she doesn't want to see him sad.
Y/n took her food that she had left on the way out as she said, " bye ! I'm going to my friends house before school, seya later guys !".

Later at school y/n walked by Dominique who stood by her locker. Dominique smirked as
Y/n fell to the ground. " whops, look where you going ", Dominique said. Y/n stood up and walked up closely towards Dominique's face and whispered , " you better not do this agin !". Y/n then walked back and smirked as she walked away towards her next class.
" hey guys have you heard, Carls dick isn't circumcised " a guy whispered who were one of Dominique's friends . Another guys then whispered the same thing who were a part of Dominique's friend group as well .
" yikes. Poor Carl", y/n thought .
After class y/n went to her locker . A tall guy with curly hair came to y/n and said , "
Hey Cutie wanna go on a date ". Y/n looked at him weirdly and said , " I..uh.. do I know you ?". " no not yet", the guy said. Y/n then just walked away and ignored the guy.
Then then same day when she came home
Y/n was sitting in the couch with Liam, Ian and Lip. Y/n ate some ice cream and watched the TV with the guys.
" hey guys are your penis's uncircumcised?", Carl asked . " no ", Lip said . Carl then looked at Ian who said, " I'm not ". He then looked at Liam who didn't say anything since he's a child. Carl went down and touched Liam's penis and then stood up and looked at himself and said, " I'm the only one ".
"Carl why does it matter. It's just extra skin on your dick. Like I wouldn't care or mind if my boyfriend had a dick that was circumcised", y/n said trying to reassure Carl. Carl took a deep breath as he said " Dominique doesn't want to go down on me because she thinks my dick looks weird ".
" hey that's rude! Your partner shouldn't say stuff like that Carl ", y/n said as she made a sad face. Ian made a sad face with y/n sympathizing with her and him.
" have you tried to wash your penis ? ", Lip asked. " yeah have you tried to wash under the extra skin ?", Ian said. Carl took his hand down in his pants and sniffed and then said , " I'm gonna go and shower " and then went up the stairs.
" I feel bad for Carl, why is he with someone who would say something like that ?", y/n said.
Lip put one of his arms around y/n's shoulder and said," he has to learn one way or another, right ?". Y/n put her head on Lip's shoulder and sighed as she said," yeah your right".

Some days later when Carl ran down the stairs in the morning Carl shouted, " I'm getting my dick circumcised today, I'm doing surgery!". " you really don't need to Carl , you're good just the way you are", y/n said. Carl took a seat next to y/n as he said, " I know but I want to do this , okay ".
"  I know. I just think it's sad that you're changing yourself in this way towards someone else who clearly doesn't accept you for how you look ", y/n said.
" it's my problem okay , don't worry about it", Carl said. Y/n didn't answer . She just felt sad inside . Seeing someone who she really loved , deeply changing himself for someone else in a bad way.
Y/n then went up the stairs to Debbie's room to hang out with her.
Later when Carl came home he couldn't think straight.
" hey Carl is everything all right, why are you walking around like that ?", y/n said as she laughed . "'I can't get a boner or else my dick will look horrible !", Carl said.
" well shit Carl. Isn't like your room filled with breasts and stuff ", y/n said.
" you bitch ! Don't remind me of those !", Carl shouted. " Carl I'm sorry !", y/n shouted as she ran down the stairs toward Carl hugging him. Carl pushed her away and covered his dick agin as he said, " no just forget it !".
" okay I'm sorry Carl", y/n said.