8. Loneliness - " I can't take this anymore "

It has been three weeks since Carl has been put into juvenile. " I want to talk to him, feel his hugs, his smell being stuck on my clothes, his smile . I miss hanging out with him . I miss Carl so so much ", y/n thought to her self .
Y/n wished that she would've told the Gallaghers about what was going on . They maybe could've changed his mind. But he still probably would've wanted to get into prison . But she still feels a little like it's her fault and she hates herself for it even if shy halfly does know that it isn't her fault but she still feels like it is . She feels lonely as hell . She doesn't even have the energy to go and make herself some food to eat or even listen to the teachers at school . She can't take it anymore. Y/n went out of Carls ( Since Carl was't home y/n got to sleep in his bed while he was away ) bed and went to the bathroom. She locked the bathroom door and went on the search of some shaving blades . When she found them she took one .
She felt her heart bet faster and faster . She placed her blade on her arm diagonally . She then recklessly pushed and drew her blade from one side to another. Her heart still pounded and she still felt stressed out , she felt it wasn't enough . She did the same thing twice but she pressed more each time . The last time blood dripped down in the sink .
Y/n felt calm . the rush and the thoughts has gone away .
" y/n can I use the bathroom?", Fiona asked while shaking the door handle.
" hang on a minute! ", y/n shouted as she tried to sound calm and swiftly looked for a band-aid , took some toilet paper , wiped away the blood and put on the band-aid and as fast as she could she washed of the blade and placed it in the right place and washed away the blood at the sink . Y/n then opend the door and walked out .
" y/n ? ", Fiona asked .
" yeah ", y/n answerd back .
" is everything okay ?", Fiona asked .
" yes , why ?", y/n asked her as if her question was weird .
" nothing, I just wanted to see if everything was okay y/n ", Fiona said .
" thanks for asking Fiona but I'm okay ", y/n said laughing while walking away .