1. Childs play

" Fiona she hit me !", Carl shouted .
" He hit me first !", y/n shouted back.
Fiona turned around from the sink in the kitchen and the walked to the living Room and looked at Carl and Y/n. Carl was sitting on y/n who was laying down on the floor .
He was holding down her arms beside her face . Y/n was trying to punch him but he just pushed down her arms all over agin .
" Carl, Y/n! ", Fiona screamed .
Carl and Y/n froze and turned their attention to Fiona .
" Carl get of y/n now !", Fiona said .
Carl did as Fiona said .
" now Carl . What happened ? ", Fiona asked.
" y/n punched me !" , Carl said .
" I didn't! Or well ..yeah ... I did but Carl started !", y/n said .
" now Carl & y/n why ? How did this start ?", Fiona asked them .
" y/n took my drawing that I didn't want her to see and she didn't give it back when I asked her to give it back like a 100 times !", Carl whined .
" Y/n is this true ?", Fiona asked .
" well ... yeah .. " , y/n said .
Fiona signed " carl this doesn't make it okay for you to punch her because of this . Carl say sorry to y/n and you the same y/n" , Fiona said firmly  .
" s..so..s..sorry y/n", Carl said looking away .
" I'm sorry too Carl ", y/n said looking at Carl and hugging him. Carl then hugged her back .
Fiona then went to the kitchen and took some paper and filled a mug with water and took some alcohol that is used to sensitize wounds . Then she went back to Carl and y/n and took away the blood that was dripping from their noses and lips and sensitized them as well.
" Fiona !", Debbie called .
" yeah , what is it ? ", Fiona shouted.
" I need to talk to you ", Debbie said as Fiona stood up and walked away with Debbie . Y/n and Carl followed until Debbie shouted "Carl, y/n get out !" At them . Carl and Y/n went down the stairs as the hey hears a voice from down the stairs call , " y/n ! ".
" yes I'm coming Evelyn !", y/n shouted back running down the stairs and hugged her .
" your sister always comes in when we're about to do something fun ", Carl said .
" Carl don't be grumpy or sad , you two can see each other tomorrow after school ", Evelyn said .
" okay ! " , Carl said happily and went and hugged y/n , y/n hugged him back as well .
" bye Carl !", y/n said and waved to him .
" Bye y/n", he said and waved .
*Boom* and the door was closed and Carl was left all alone at the first flor .