3. Loss

The snow outside has melted by now . It was spring . More people were going outside . People were skate boarding and hanging out & kids were playing outside .
Y/n and Evelyn's dad was getting worse . He took more and more drugs and was taking
larger quantities of drugs and mixing them with alcohol. He still hit y/n at times . Evelyn couldn't be there all the time because she worked .  So y/n started to spend way more time at the Gallaghers and practically moved in with them because she was to scared to go home .
" y/n wanna go outside and play ?", Carl asked .
" yes ", Y/n said smiling.
They went and put on their jackets and went out the other .
" tag , your the chaser !", Carl said .
" Hey ! You could've warned me at least that we were going to play tag Carl ! ", y/n shouted.
Y/n started running after Carl . Carl started running faster and Y/n started catching up . Y/n took carls hand but she slipped with her foot so they both feel .
" tag ! ", y/n said laughing .
" hey you made me fall !" , Carl said .
" I'm sorry Carl ", y/n said .
She still held his hand and neither of them let go .
Y/n stood up and dragged Carl up with her .
They looked at each other . Y/n still smiled at Carl . Carl started to blush a little . He looked away and just said tag and started to run away .

The next morning when they eat breakfast Carl got  eggs that resemble breasts since he other wise doesn't eat them.
" Carl do you always have to lick the "nipples" on the eggs Carl ?", y/n asked .
" yeah Carl , really", Debbie said .
" it's good practice to when I get older ", Carl said laughing.
" oh Carl haha ", y/n said and punched his arm with her arm .
" hey !", Carl said and did the same to her .
"  y/n and Carl would probably look good together in the future , don't you think guys ? Imagine them getting married ", Frank said walking in through the door .
Y/n and Carl started blushing and became stif .
" oh look at them they're blushing hahaha ", Frank said .
" that's enough Frank !", Fiona said .
" oh god here we go agin", Ian said rolling his eyes .
" oh come in guys don't you think ?", Frank said .
" Frank !!", Shouted everyone except for Carl and y/n who were to stunned and embarrassed.
" Get out now ! Frank get out !", Fiona shouted.
Lip and Ian went and took Carl's arms and pushed him out through the door.

A while later fter they all eat their breakfast and the door opened. " Y/n! Where's y/n ? Oh my gosh thank goodness there you are .", Evelyn said . She took a deep breath and said " I need to talk to you , it's important ".
Y/n looked at Carl and the rest of the Gallaghers, " oh .. okay " - Y/n said .
Y/n got of the chair and went to Evelyn .
" y/n I don't know if your ready to hear this but you need to know ", Evelyn said .
" well what is it Evelyn ? ", y/n asked .
" well he's dead ", Evelyn said .
Y/n started to cry quietly . Evelyn hugged y/n tight and she hugged Evelyn back . Y/n held Evelyn's hand while walking to the Gallaghers . Y/n still had watery eyes .
" what happened?", Debbie asked .
" our dad has died of an drug overdose. He mixed to many drugs with alcohol ", Evelyn said . Y/n turned away from the rest of them and started to cry . She made Evelyn's shirt all wet. Evelyn comforted Y/n by touching her back up and down .

" oh I'm sorry " , said Debbie .
" I'm sorry for your loss of but he was a bad dad ", said Ian .
" yeah I know ", Evelyn said doing a sad face with her mouth.