07 p.2 ⚠️

smut..warning..maybe..haha!

There were two hallways to choose from so I chose the one closest to me, hoping it had the bathroom. The second door to left, which was oddly painted green, was slightly left open so I did a little peak inside. Sure enough there was the toilet and a nice sized mirror hung up on the wall. I walked in, setting my bag on the sink and began looking for a shirt. There was a blue striped t-shirt and grey shorts tucked away which was my easiest option, considering I didn't feel like digging all around.

I set the clothes on top of the toilet lid and turned around to close the door, where Jonathan was standing in the door way.

"Jesus! You're too quiet, y'know that?" I whisper-shouted playing it safe, not knowing how thick or thin Murray's walls are. "I told you quit scaring me." I smiled, as he closed the door and walked in. He brought his bag also.

"Right. I forgot, I'm sorry." he smiled, obviously not.

"Are you really?" I questioned, pulling my shirt over my head. "Or are you just saying that, hm?"

I saw him in the mirror just gawking at me, which he never did before. I mean, sure, when I change in front of him he looks and it's obvious, but now was totally different. The motherfucker just stood there and hasn't even set his bag down.

"Earth to Jonathan?" I laughed, unbuttoning my jeans and sliding them off. I shook my head when I looked up and still saw him staring. "Did I leave you speechless or something? That happens a lot." I said playfully, reaching for my shorts.

Jonathan's hand was gripping my wrist before I even got the chance to touch my shorts. In an instant he walked closer to me and talked in a low voice.

"You remember what you said to me at the hotel? Don't you?" His breath hit my ear and sent shivers up my spine, now that I was taking in the coldness of Murray's house. And being half naked.

"Of course I do." I slightly turned my head to meet his eyes, "And I meant it. So let go of me before I have to do something about it." I let out a breath of nervousness, but also excitement. There was no way I was about to have sex in a strangers bathroom, but there's always a percent chance.

"Please." My eyes widened at the sudden desperation in his voice. "You can't say things like that, Y/n. It makes me want you even more."

And with that I turned around, making our faces inches apart. Jonathan was standing close enough for me to feel the heat radiating off his body.

"Can you be quiet?" I whispered.

"I don't think I'm the one to be worried about." he smirked. The blush on my face spread like a wild fire and I had to look down for a moment.

Jonathan's jeans were restricting him, it almost looked painful for them to be that tight. I trailed my hand down his shirt, gliding over the bulge in his pants. I found his button and undid it while my finger was hooked in the waistband, the zipper following after.

His jeans fell to the ground leaving him in only his boxers. Those quickly followed the same path and freed his dick. (im gonna cry i feel cringe using these words😟)

I didn't realize how much I was fighting the urge kiss him by leaning back and forth,  but I gave in and wasted no time tasting him. My breathing started to pick up from adrenaline and fear of getting caught, but it was exhilarating.

My hand found it's way over Jonathan, pumping him ever so slow which made him jerk back. I kept my movements, while gradually pushing him back to the wall. He sharply inhaled as I sped up, not too much but I'm sure he was sensitive.

"Fuck. I love you s-so much." he muttered.

"I love you more." I pecked his lips, smiling as I added pressure and continued to jerk him off. "You're so needy, Jonathan. So, so, needy."

He groaned in response and I could tell he probably was restraining himself from release. I didnt slow down, though, no way would I make it easier.

"Y/n- Fuck, you have to stop. I'm gonna—"

"No, you're not. You've got it. C'mon." It took everything in me to not purposely make him spill, but we couldn't make a mess in here. So, I slowed my movement and retracted my hand.

Jonathan's chin rested in the crook of my neck as he panted, fighting to move. I thought he wouldn't but I sure was wrong.

His hands found my waist and spun me around, switching our places to have me against the wall. He hooked my underwear and slipped it off, letting it fall to the floor.

"Step out." he ordered, which I followed. I could feel butterflies build up in my stomach as I watched him drop to his knees. "Be really, really, quiet."

The sly son of a bitch chuckled as he kissed up my thigh, then stopped right over my pussy. (IM DYING writing this omfg help me.) His mouth latched onto me, running through my folds and licking up the wetness that pooled. I put my mouth in a tight line, not risking any sound escaping from me.

How this boy wasn't "experienced" really surprised me. Right now it seemed like he knew everything to build the knot it my stomach which soon would explode if he kept going.

"Jonathan," I breathed out quicker than expected, probably louder too. "I don't know how much quieter I can be."

He rose off of his knees, making me whine missing the contact. He kissed up my stomach, over my chest, then finally connected our mouths. I could taste myself on his tongue as I also paid attention to the way his hands slid down my hips.

"Try." he muttered. He hooked his right arm under my leg, propping me more against the wall. I could feel him line himself up with me, rubbing a few times before slowly pushing in.

This was nothing like the first time. It was utter pleasure running through veins as I felt Jonathan hit the soft spot inside of me, over and over. Now it was both of our turns to not make a sound. Jonathan let out breathless phrases I couldn't even comprehend if I wanted to. He's still thrusting into me, deeper and deeper. I let out little gasps here and there, especially when he groped my thighs.

I felt pressure on my clit (literally kill me what am i WRITING), looking down to see Jonathan's thumb moving in circles. I looked into his eyes, which I swore had little stars in them. I gripped onto Jonathan's shoulders as my breath hitched and I felt my release approaching rapidly.

"Oh, fuck. Jonathan—" I couldn't finish my sentence as the last thrust sent me over the edge. It felt like I was floating, flying, fucking zooming even. I didn't come to until Jonathan pulled me into his arms, engulfing me in a hug. I chuckled lightly and hugged him back.

His breathing was steady and peaceful. He's so warm I could fall asleep at this moment, standing up and all.

"That was just as amazing as the first time." Jonathan says, letting go of me and pulling out. I shuddered at the feeling of emptiness.

"It'll always be amazing with you." I grinned, picking up my t- shirt and putting it on this time. Jonathan smiled and finished getting dressed while I used the restroom. Remember, always be on the safe side and pee after sex. (literally)

After that I slipped on my shorts. I left my hair in the ponytail from earlier, when we had started drinking. Jonathan and I brushed our teeth together afterwards and gathered our stuff.

"I'll see you in the morning," he said pressing a kiss to my forehead. "I love you."

"I love you too. Goodnight." I kissed his cheek and walked back up the hallway.

Nancy left the door barely cracked to our room, I guess letting me decide to lock it or not. I did, and when I got settled into bed she was already fast asleep.

the urge to write another book is STRONG rn and it might just win