Author's Note

Below is (another) personal note from the author

Just...

Oh my god.

I'm actually completed with my second book here on Wattpad on March 26th, 2023.

That actually scares me to death. The last time I wrote an acknowledgements I was in a bathroom stall and now I'm on my couch with serious neck pain and my eyes feel like they're about to pop out of my head because I wrote the ending chapter in thirty minutes.

I'm sad.

The saddest just hit me as I'm writing this. This is a really sad moment right now.

Maybe I went too fast, but overall, it's just done in the same time as Grey Testament and I have to live with it. Goodbyes are bitter, but at least they're able to happen.

Now I must live on.

A special thank you to everyone who supported this book, most notably my read for reads such as the brilliant @AshlynLynx (they're fr cool) and @HeidiCarroll. Especially the people who've stayed with me since the beginning of my Wattpad journey when I merely had 300 reads on my first book, who I'd never be here without the immense help, love, and support of: HappyCoati, @acetylcholinee, and JSPRomComs. Please check out their books, they are all geniuses.

Thank you also to @dracos1mpp and @Jules_Chase, I see you.

K, I'm out... for now.

SodaPopXtreme is the American author of Grey Testament, KYS, and Ashley.

She is 16.