Twenty-Seven | Planet Xerxes

SOTC: Jenny (I Wanna Ruin Our Friendship) by Studio Killers

Present Day

To sum up the most of the next day, everyone on our side of the car woke up at around nine-thirty. At eleven, the car stopped at a restaurant for an outrageously Greek and delicious brunch then drove until five o'clock.

The car stopped at a large driveway and everyone spilled out of it to face a beachouse fit with a dock to the turquoise ocean.

"First things first, pool in the back!" Achilles said immediately.

"Fuckin' agreed," Basil followed.

Eros and Basil were already screaming, "RACE YA!" As they charged to the house at such a rate Polly shouted at them to not crash through the sliding glass door.

"And I got a swimsuit for you!" Ada cheered at me and compelled me in a sprint with her.

<><><>

"Oh. My. God." Ada's eyes were about to pop out the socket.

Same.

As I stared at my body in a full-length mirror for the first time in months in a swimsuit, not the body suits Tammy made me wear so I wouldn't attempt to be a porn star. It was an angelically white two-piece accenting my pear shape figure and B-cups.

"Wow," I finally breathed.

"You look like one of those Victoria models!" she squealed.

"And you!" I said, inducing her to twirl in a navy two-piece and pose for me, making me giggle.

We walked out of the bathroom and through a sliding glass door. Upon coming outside, my eyes contacted the most spacious pool I had ever laid eyes on with a slide and diving board. The rest of the Christakos fam were either lathering on sunblock like Damen or already submerged in the gravity defying solution playing water guns like Eros and Felipe.

Achilles came to us. "Hey guys!"

"Took y'all a fucking minute," Basil announced, sauntering over with a towel.

"We needed to practice for Victoria's Secret," Ada elegantly carressed a hand behind her head and cat walked.

Her soulmate didn't skip a beat. "Wanna be my lingerie model later?"

Basil gagged.

Calix's eyes scanned me as he came over. "Hey Clara. I like your swimsuit," he said.

My cheeks (face ones) suddenly felt hot. "Thank you," I replied.

"Xerxes, I asked you a question!"

Everyone whipped their heads to the lounge chairs. Maria's eyes were burning into the soul of Xerxes, who's long legs stretched out on a lounge chair.

"Hm?" Xerxes said when he turned back to her.

Slavic Long Legs grumbled incoherently, throwing her arms over her verte two-piece, which admittedly on her could assassinate men within miles.

Suddenly, a woman in a beige toga— a maid, I think— ran over to Maria. The maid said a few words to her I couldn't hear from where I was at. Either or, it made Maria gasp before her spider legs took off at a godly speed into the sliding glass door.