Twenty-One | DADDY

SOTC: Mr. Percocet by Noah Cyrus

Eleven Months Ago

"NOOO!" Zoe screeched.

"Literally fucking afterward this cunt—" I sucked out my orange vape and snorted out, "Violently contorts on the nasty ass carpet and fucking starts growling!"

I couldn't finish as the four of us— Zoe, Steph, Pia, and I— burst into laughter that echoed through the walls of the girl's bathroom of Chadwick High School. We skipped the Chem to take our famous flavored air break in front of the sinks.

"I'm done with the My Hero Crackidemias!" Zoe exclaimed as she took another hit.

"Word," Sheph commented.

"Liter-ally!" Pia inhaled her strawberry pen, tilting her head upward to exhale out her nostrils.

Zoe twerked her butt outward in the mirror, arching her back. "Maybe they all need like... an orgasm."

"Ooo she got a fat one!" I cheered.

Steph sang out, "Her ass be pop-ping!" As Pia smacked it.

"AWWW, I love you guys!" Zoe cooed, adjusting her outfit.

That was us, the Bathroom Bitches. Everyone knew us by our discarded vape pods, tube tops, thick eyeliner, distressed fishnets, and our leader Zoe Banadax. At Chadwick High, you either were us or wanted to be us. Shared drugs or our drugs. And if we said you were a loser, you were 'def' a loser.

And whoever you were, you knew the name Clara Stratton.

No one disrespected Clara Stratton. Chadwick High School envied the social animal known for the crazy shit she spewed. That Mango Juuling, eyeliner-wearing, cargo pants donning bitch with contacts and a belly-button piercing she gave herself at a rave. Who every substitute from English to Math seethed upon the syllable of that hottie's name. Not that Mommy Tammy knew since she erased her name off the parental contact list at the Principal's office. Everyone in Chadwick had a bazillion words to describe Clara Stratton. And she knew what they all meant.

And she added fatherless to that equation, too.

"If I get pregnant from this weekend, would Kygo stay?" Zoe's voice pitched higher than the ozone layer. "He's a teensy-bit mad at me because I kinda forced him to put it in the butt at Kayson's birthday."

Steph gasped. "Girl, leave him! You're an independent woman!" she exclaimed, examining her fatty. "Plus Aquarius and Pieces are not the vibe."

"For real!" Pia seconded. "And you can steal all his money, from like, child support if you don't abort it."

"Pussy Power!" Zoe sang.

"And literally who needs men? Like if your sex literally can't get raped, you should die," Steph explained.

I gripped my hands against the shitty school-funded sink. "But if you carry that bitch for nine months, you'd be a hot milf and your kid could have daddy issues!" I go. "Plus government benefits. I got them after my sperm donor dumped Tammy."

"OMG YES!" Zoe screamed.

"Word, if I had a dick between my legs, I'd rail every girl with daddy issues," Steph commented. "And you know I'd sneak through Clara's window first."

I winked at her.

Steph sighed. "Fuck, but then I can't scream fuck the patriarchy or get Mr. Keene fired," she whined.

Pia whispered in my ear, "Clara, did you hear that Eric Gaston wants to blow your back out?"

"Thirsty ass bitch!" Zoe's resumed a straight position as she pitched it, taking another fat ass hit.