Thirty-Five | I'm Sorry

SOTC: Dusk Til Dawn by ZAYN (feat. Sia)

POP!

Xerxes whipped the gun outward, causing the bullet to penetrate the wall instead. Wailing out, he dug his forehead into his elbow, many more jarring ones tearing through his throat and into the atmosphere.

"I'm sorry," he then whispered over and over, coughing out in a congested gasp, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry."

"I believe you."

His head shot out of his elbow, eyes vertically stretched like a doe as he whispered:

"What did you say?"

"I believe you," I said again, blinking for the tears to spill.

"This isn't fucking possible. Say it again," Xerxes gasped as he rose, gripping the bed's edge for support.

"I believe you." My Receiver words flowed out my mouth again as I began to giggle, hovering my hands over my mouth as if my every organ swelling of euphoria would spill out. Suddenly, my eyes widened as I viewed the most handsome man giving me not Cloud Nine tingles, but vibrating fireworks throughout the essence of my throbbing soul.

My soulmate.

"No way," he whispered.

"Xerxes, I believe you," I giggled again and again, my rising and falling chest losing control.

"WHAT?" he exclaimed.

"XERXES, I BELIEVE YOU!" My laugh consumed the word exhilaration as I began to fall forward— until his chest caught me and two fingers propelled my chin upward.

We paused for a moment, watching our brain chemicals change through each other's eyes.

Then it just happened.

Ecstasy blasted full volume in my eardrums upon Xerxes's lips slamming against mine, kicking my own into a combat for dominance as both our speeds cranked full-throttle. A large hand arched my back, causing my pelvis to grind against Xerxes's as his other hand pressured the door shut and turned the lock.

Xerxes's hands then surged my upper thighs as mine clung to his neck. Both his palms sled forward and clasped my butt. A moan escaped my vocal cords as the action smothered my lower region against a hard bulge prominent under suit pants, furthering the rate of the pool soaking from me.

Suddenly, both my hands released to fly against the atmosphere as my backside crashed against a fluffy comforter. Throbbing fire through the hollow source encased in my labia pulsated the skyrocketing temperature through my veins as Xerxes nearly ripped the zipper down my cream dress and unclasped my bra. My body's plea for the lightning rod once pressuring my heat sped my hand to clasp my palm against it, causing a rumbling groan from Xerxes to then intensify as I speed my hand's motions on it.

My hand released upon Xerxes tearing the dress from my curves, exposing the hairs of my bare skin excluding my undergarments to rise in reaction to the atmosphere. He ripped his white button-up from his body, revealing the inked six pack. Those hazel eyes then consumed my face, the lustful inferno growing as they traveled down my body.

Xerxes slipped the undergarment from my legs, falling to his knees and diving his head downward. I cried out in ecstasy as his tongue penetrated my inner labia, salivating the juices from the inside in the sync of my jagged whimpers increasing in volume before I squeaked. Xerxes's tongue pushed my clit upward, circulating and increasing pressure with each swirl as my legs jolted in the constriction of his muscular arms until they fell inwards as I screamed, my eyes nearly rolling to the back of my head as I arched my back and the liquid squirted outward.

Xerxes removed his head while I caught my breath. His hazel eyes went ablaze on mine as he licked my solution off his lips, each flicker in them speaking to me. I answered them by lifting myself off the bed the best I could, keeping eye contact as I licked my own lips and slid my hand downward.

His groan rumbled from him as my hands led an unbuckle of a belt. Fluttering my eyelashes upward, I devoured the sight of his each of his hard breaths widening his eyes to a doe's as I descended his zipper with my teeth until my knees contacted the floor. I ripped his pants and his boxers down to marvel over the eight inches springing out until I cultivated my saliva.

Xerxes cursed as I forced the surface of my oral solution onto to the tip, his mouth parting between intervals of his coherent sounds as my tongue lubricated its circumference before taking it in. Curses morphed into groans as I slid the bottom half of his length in and out of my mouth in a vacuuming motion, moving my right hand up and down the upper half. Xerxes gripped a railing on the headboard and my hair in a ponytail, incoherently gasping as I alternated paces until he screamed out an obscenity. I swallowed the salty taste that had shot into my mouth and slid my surely pink lips off.

He laid my naked body back onto the layered comforter again. Xerxes's chest rose and fell erratically as his hands slowly spread apart my thighs.

Those hazel eyes devoured my own again for only a second.

My gasp cut out midway as he entered me, Xerxes's hand allowing me to squeeze it with mine as the rest of his length followed until full insertion. Fast morphed into a slow rhythm as he thrust inside me in the melody of each of our chests, our auras illuminating Zeus's mansion and every god in its quarters. Xerxes grasped my hips as I arched into varying angles so he'd claim every millimeter inside me, devouring each other's images with the essence of one soul shared by us. Until I let out a final cry and Xerxes's arms gave out as he released within me and I upon him.

Nothing else mattered as we caught our breaths in the love we created.

A moment of silence for the twenty people around me blissfully unaware of I was writing my first sex scene.