ⅩⅩⅩⅦ - PLEASE READ THIS IS IMPORTANT

NOTE:

Hello (: It's been quite a while, hasn't it? Anyway, I'll cut right to the chase with you, amores mio
. My account here on wattpad is broken. I don't know what happened, whether it be wattpad's fault or my server or whatever, but I couldn't seem to be able to write or add a new chapter in any of my books. (That is why, I wrote this authors note on this chapter.) So, I created a new account, which is @TheContagiousMadness . I will be putting all of my stories there now, including Detention With The Bad Boy and so on. So, if you'd like, please follow me there (: Anywho, that is all. I will be deleting this account in a few weeks, too. So if you'd like to continue reading this book, please go to that account. It will be posted there in a week. (: Thank you!

"HEY. . . Alex." I drawled out hesitantly as I met his familiar unnerving gaze.

His lips arch with a trace of smile as he peered down on me. "Hello, Miss Hale. We meet again."

I offer him a small smile, but remained resolutely mute. Every time I'm with this man, I feel like I'm being evaluated or judged. I feel like I need to pass a test or something like that. Ugh. He's a deadly person with a stunningly deadly face.

"May I sit?" He asks, polite as ever. I bit my lip and nodded even though my subconscious is screaming her disapproval, telling me to go and run away from him.

He's carrying a folder, which he sets down in the middle of the small, round glass table just before he puts his messenger bag aside and sits across me.

Out of being tensed by his cogent presence, I shoved my plate of pizza towards his direction. "You want some?"

"No thank you." He shakes his head, and I quickly pull the plate back. "I'm going to be frank with you Miss Hale. I'm here to discuss a salient subject."

This- made my heart rate spike up. I sat up straighter and gazed at him grudgingly whilst my finger fiddled with the arm rest. "What subject?"

He doesn't answer. He just tapped the folder and slid it towards me. What is this? I eye the folder apprehensively.

"What's this, Alex?" My voice took on an edge.

He cocks his head, staring quizzically at me. After a moment, he frowns. "Open it."

"Why? Alex, what is this?" I prompt.

I need to hear it. Because for some reason, I already have a feeling of what it is and I want to know if it is what I think it is. Alex remains quiet. He watches me, gaze intense and piercing. I try to search his face for anything thing that could give it away, but it was difficult to understand from his impassive expression.

"NDO. Borderline Personality Disorder. Car crash." He lists out one by one, still expressionless.

I stilled. He knows. The surrounding veiled and noises became faint. It felt as if my head was stuck inside a fish bowl and everything else was a big blur. Everything else except me and Alex.

"Why?" My voice was cold and callous.

"What do you mean, why?"

"Why?" I repeated as I threw him a murderous look. "Why Alex Kennedy? Why did you get this?"

"Reasons." He stated simply, still unaffected by my brewing anger.

"Reasons?" I raised a brow. I snorted before laughing mockingly at his answer. Always vague answers. I shake my head. "Fuck you and your reasons."

This earned a reaction from him. His jaw ticked and his eyes burned and the surprising thing is, I don't fucking care.

"Excuse me?" He says, his tone stony.