95 : Revealed | Why Me

.
.
.

.
.
.

"Holy Rabies!! Shes awake!" Roger excitedly said as whitebeard pushed him aside, "[Name]." Whitebeard said in a worried tone.

"Where an i..? You murmured as your vision was starting to get better, "ROGER?! POPS!" You perked up hugging the giant by the leg and roger pouting out of jealousy.

"I helped you get the revive book and you didnt even hugged me." Roger frowned, "oh my! Roger!! Its just that— i havent seen pops in a long time! Sorry i revived ace first." You pouted as newgate patted you.

"Ahh please dont bother, as much as I want to go back becuase of this loud scum pirate, Besides im better off dead than alive." Whitebeard re-assured you as you nodded.

Roger was quiet for a second as you found hum starring at your cleavage, "What the actual hell old man! Im twice or even tripple your age!" You yelled covering up.

"Hey! They were looking at me first." Roger pouted,

"Both you and ace are perverts, like father like son." You facepalmed, "that brat i will teach him a lesson." Whitebeard threatened.

"Wait..where am I? AM I DEAD?! WHY ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE AND WHERE IS IMU-"

"Jesus christ you're just like your mother, cant you shut up." Xebec growled as you went stone, feeling his intimidating glare you hid besides roger and whitebeard.

"Tch, you think the two of them could beat me? Garp and roger teamed up to beat me." Xebec let out a loud srowl and glared at you.

"What a lovely family reunion." Imu's voice echoed the room, "although we are all powerful I'm sure He wouldn't even care, he only wants her." Imu stated pointing at you.

"Who's..-Who's He?" You asked feeling a bit uneasy in the situation, "well I can't reveal him, he is called "The Voice of Things, he's been on your mind lately hasn't he?" Imu asked as you lightly nodded.

"Can't believe you're that important, tch." Xebec growled, "okay..but where am I?" You asked, "The Void Century." Roger answered.

"Holy..wait did I go back in time? I know the void century doesn't exist and the world government—" you were stopped when the three of them looked at xebec.

"I wanted you dead.." xebec trails off standing and waking towards you, "I never wanted a whiny snotty fragile daugher." Xebec continued.

"In conclusion, you were a mistake, I thought..if I married your mother, I would use you to my advantage, to my dismay I was wrong, I never needed to use you, since you ate that fruit when you were a child, mistaking it was a normal one I hated you." Xebec growled.

"Should we interfere?" Roger whispered, "No, it's a family thing.." imu murmured.

"I..- I'm sorry." You managed to say clutching your hand into a fist and trying to avoid crying, "I'm sorry that..I wasn't able to be a help with you, I'm sorry if I was a mistake but..I never asked for a father like you." You said it.