82 : Vismoke Family

.
.
.

.
.
.

"Ah luffy, could you hand me my book?" You asked as luffy nodded and stretched his arms to reach your book and handed it to you.

"We're saving sanji!" Luffy grinned as you nodded, "I'm sure hope we're gonna be able to save him in time." You said as you let out a sigh.

"OoO [Name] we should eat first! I'm hungry." Luffy pouted, "you're always hungry, there's nothing new everyday." You let out an airy laugh as luffy looks at you.

"Are you alright?" Luffy asked a bit worried about your tone, you instantly nodded and started packing your things.

"You don't seem like it, luffy knows it." Luffy said grabbing his strawhat and placing it on top of your head.

"Wear it for a while, it helps luffy be happy." Luffy smiled as you can't help but to crack up a smile, luffy is trying his best to comfort you which was surprising but luffy loves you.

"Have you guys seen my hat?" Ace asked as he entered the room, "[Name]-hime my hat is missing." Ace whined as momosuke came running towards you and immediately jumps on you snuggling on your breast.

"You again?!" Ace yelled as momosuke stick out his tongue and the door burst open revealing law, Corazon and zoro looking pissed.

"[Name], [Name] they're scary." Momosuke whined as he started to cry, you gently rub his back and glared at the group.

Law signed as Corazon pouted and zoro crossed his arms, "seriously this kid is getting on my nerves." Ace grumbled as luffy smacked momosuke off of you.

"Luffy that wasn't nice." You mumbled picking up momosuke, "being a brat isn't nice either, I don't like him." Luffy crossed his arms.

"Yeah you tell her luf— yeah no she's actually scary to begin with.." ace grumbled as law and Corazon looks at him.

"Go get ready, what's wrong momo?" You asked in a sincere tone cressing the kids cheeks, "t-they were scary and threatening me." Momo cried as you look at them dumbfounded.

"Whaaaat? It's not our fault that kid is a pussy." Ace grinned, "yeah! Whatever ace said!" Luffy grinned, "you can't just call a child a pussy." You explained as law let out a tch.

"Oh by the way is Nami coming with us!" You smiled as Nami burst the door opened, "I heard my dear fiancé call my name." Nami grinned as you blushed a little.

.
.
.