89 : Prophecy

.
.
.

.
.
.

As you wake up, you were suddenly inside the mirror world, turns out, flampe shot you and ace with some sleeping dart.

"Where the hell— LUFFY?!" You yelled as you saw luffy entered the mirror realm with brulee, as you got up and ran to him you gasped before he broke the way out of the mirror realm.

"[Name]! I thought we lost you!" Luffy yelled as he ran up to hug you, "what happened?" You questioned, "after ace saved you from falling...you and ace collapse on the ground and the whole operation had to scratch off." Luffy explained.

"How— never mind.." you murmured as Katakuri approached you and luffy, "strawhat, I would like to fight." Katakuri said as you gasped.

"Kata, you don't have to do this." You said, "I have to, you know how mama gets angry if I don't get the job done. [Name]." He said not looking at you.

Was he hurt? Yes he was.

After all, he felt a bit betrayed, you could have told him sooner you didn't want him.

The sight of you being carried on another man's arms shattered his heart, he thought you two had something special.

As you quickly move to avoid flampe's dart, you glared at the child as flampe had a smug look on his face.

"[Name], I'll fight along side with you!" Luffy grinned as he helped you up, "I'm thankful my captain is fighting along side with me." Your eyes was replaced with a happier expression as you picked up luffy's strawhat.

"Oh, looking for this?" Flampe grinned before holding your pendant, your eyes widen in shock, without that, you would be fragile again.

You were thinking how to get it back without harming yourself, as you took caution, "awww [Name] is useless without her wittle pwendant." Flampe teased as the ground crashed more when luffy and Katakuri was busy fighting.

"Listen, I'm done playing nice here, and how about you give me back that pandant you twerp!" You yelled furious, no way in hell you would lose that pendant.

It was important, after all, toki got that for you, flampe was taken back from your words, you used to be a harmless little fragile pirate who knows nothing but to bring peace to everyone.

'The prophecy is changing'

Those words echoed inside your head as you nearly passed out again because you got hit by flampe's dart.