61 : a Glimpse of The Future

.
.
.

.
.
.

"[Name]!" Marco yelled as he flew down to you, "you should be careful yoi." Marco stated as you smiled and nodded.

"Gurarara, who dares to touch my daugher." Whitebeard irritatedly yelled as Doflamingo was toying with the other marines behind you.

You were standing there in the big crowd, everyone was fighting, it was a whole chaos, a few marines was targeting you.

Their eyes seems off as you kept dodging their attacks, Marco had to flew away, you kicked off a marine crashing him to the ice wall.

Garp and sengoku was worried about you but their pride was stopping them from saving you, garp grit his teeth from annoyance.

Everyone was going all out, you turned to ace leaving you being distracted and getting a small cut from a marine.

Crocodile saw this and immediately shove them marine away, crushing him in the process, crocodile stood infront of you as his hand touched your chin making your look up at him.

He let out a tch as he wipe the blood that was dripping from your cheek, "look at you, you're almost worn out." Crocodile rolled his eyes as he threw his coat behind you.

"I'm not worn out!" You yelled as you pouted, he chuckled before Doflamingo came behind you and chuckled, "my coat suits her better than yours gator guy, fufufu."

"This isn't the time playing dress up." Mihawk facepalmed as he looked over the two,

"OoO! I heard dress up~!" Boa chimes in as she clapped, she instantly blushed as she hid behind Mihawk, "her beauty is too much! I think...I might just..marry her." Boa eyes sparkled as she was having her very own fantacy behind Mihawk hinding from you.

"Stop being childish with your fantasies." Mihawk narrowed his eyes at the empress as him and boa clashed.

"My fantasies about marrying her are a glimpse of the future!" Boa yelled, "you're delusional she won't marry you." Crocodile rolled his eyes as he scoffed.

As Marco grinned and flew to snatch you Doflamingo came behind and started chasing both of you.

"Jesus what do they want from you yoi!" Marco yelled as he was stopped by doffy's strings leaving you falling to the ground, "MARCO!" You screamed

"It's crazy to say that one woman alone can unite all strongest pirates and marines to throw anyone away."  Garp commented.

"Indeed, I can't even look at her all torn up right now, I feel like I should save her." Sengoku admitted.

"But garp, we're marines, know your place." Sengoku grunted as garp only nodded looking at you falling down.

Everyone had their eyes at you as everything stopped and a portal appeared revealing Rock D. Xebec.