8 : Saboady Archipelago

.
.
.

.
.
.

"ACE!" I yelled as I saw ace getting pierce by the stomach, the man that harmed ace was akainu himself, I cried in tears as I push akainu away from my haki, "ACE— no no no! This wasn't suppose to happen! ACE!" I yelled as I looked over him with luffy, "DONT LEAVE ME PLEASE! IM BEGGING YOU PLEASE BE ALIVE— "

"[Name]..." Ace murmured and I shook my head.

"N-no! Stay here don't leave me!!" I yelled as I cried.

"[Name]!" Ace yelled.

"N-no please...I can't live without you! You promised you'd stay alive for me!" I cried—

*****

"[Name]!" Doflamingo yelled as he softly rock my body, I was crying in tears and jolted up and hugged him tightly, "I-I don't wanna be alone!" I cried onto him as he softly stroke my hair, "shhh.. I'm here and I won't leave you.." Doflamingo said in a calming tone.

And by that I was afraid of being alone thank goodness it was a dream, doflamingo smiled warmly feeling you hugging him made his whole day, that perhaps he remembered he was gonna take you to saboady archipelago, doflamingo stood up and gently carried you to the bathroom.

He had dream waking up with you on his arms and doing everything together, on the other hand he placed you down his bathroom sink and wipe the tears on your face, he was in a good mood because of earlier, he had taken off his shirt and grabbed his toothbrush, your a bit too short for his sink so you sat the and brush your teeth aswell.

You demanded doflamingo to go out because you were gonna shower, doflamingo being doffy he wanted to shower with you but he can't say no to you of course. Having to said that he sat on his bed waiting for you to come out, he tried peeking on the door but sighned as your body was covered by the shower curtains, he wanted to remind himself to rip that curtains apart.

After the shower doflamingo ordered the maids to bring you an outfit by his choice, he didn't want anything too revealing since it was a public place and he hated men who eyed over you, he picked a simple dress that wasn't too revealing for his liking.