23 : revive book (pt. 3)

.
.
.

.
.
.

As you looked around the area your eyes widen in shocked seeing the fluffy white clouds and the area, it wasn't any type of sea it was a sea made of clouds, Buggy jumped on your back making you almost fall down but you quickly balanced yourself up.

"Buggy don't do that." You scolded the boy as shanks made his way and climbed up to you, "I'm not a tower! Even reyleigh is taller than me why don't you guys climb to him instead." You quesitoned as they both immediately shook their head.

"He's scary.." shansk murmured as reyleigh chucked, you began carrying them which they were awfully  heavy, luckily crocus had taken care of them and put them both on time out.

"Buuut we don't want to!!!" Shansk and buggy cried as their hands tug on your dress skirt. "I-uh shanks buggy, you should listen fo crocus here." You have them a close eye smile as they whined.

"We haven't done anythinggg." Shanks whined as he crossed his arms which you found it very cute. "I'll tell you what, I'll let you come with me when we reach the island.

You winked as shanks and buggy grinned, "okay!" They said as you let out a small giggle, "behave." You wave at them before going back go the deck to see Roger and reyleigh fighting again in where they were going.

"But we should dive down." Roger grinned and reyleigh immediately shook his head, "you moron if we dove down we will fall, now I say we're gonna go straight to that water fall." Reyleigh pointed out as everyone turn their heads to the area.

Roger whined as he just nodded, oden made his way to you and patted your back, "eh [Name] how are ya" oden grinned as you smiled at him

"Doing fine oden-San." You giggled as he nodded, Roger made his way to you as grinned, "say [Name] we haven't fully known you." Roger stated.

"O-oh! What do you wish to know about me?" You questioned. "Everything." A deep dangerous voice reaches out as you turn your gaze up to bullet.

You gulped feeling a bit intimidated by the man, "I-I..uhmm.." you mumbled as reyleigh smiled. "Okay let's start from hmm...where are you from?" He questioned as you crack up a smile and began thinking again.