NOTE

Sunday 2nd July 10:30pm

This book is under editing ( very slow editing ) I've lost a lot of interest so if anyone is rereading or just reading in general and you see stuff that doesn't make sense or has a spelling mistake please don't be afraid to comment on it I'd really appreciate it!

- Friday 24th March 7:28pm
THIS IS VERY POORLY WRITEN.

soooo to explain a bit where this book is going in the second book this is what happens bc I haven't rewritten much of it bc it makes no sense to me but y'all seem to like it a bunch

& thank y'all so much for all the support and love on this book 💛

It was the first time I actually sat down to start & finish a book & like y'all I could REALLY invested so I'm so glad so many of you like it.

Anyways..

Rhaenyras story is the same only hardwin doesn't die ( maybe )

Aemma still dies and The REASON daephne blames Viserys is bc she is young & doesn't understand why he had to cut her open because Daephne understood that too much blood loss due to being cut open ofc Aemma would die so that is why she blamed him.

There's deleted chapters of Daephne & Alicent making up & other deleted paragraphs between the two. ( there may be flashbacks in the next book OR When I'm rewriting I'll add them )

In one chapter there is mention of Aemond and Daephne ( this will be taken out  I just can't remember what chapter it is & haven't started to rewrite much )

In another chapter there is mention of Daemon & Laena Velaryon ( literally forget this ever happened & if you're rereading or just starting this book PLEASE IGNORE LIKE HALF OF THE CHEATING )

I had no idea there was so much cheating in this book bc I fr forget writing half of it

Therefore Daemon & Laena Velaryon's children are not grown or even born yet same for Rhaneyra & Harwin/Laenor

The only children born at the end are Daephnes first two twins ( I am so sorry ) and Alicent & Viserys' child Aegon

If y'all can think of anything else that is a bit much ( like this entire book atm ) please comment on the part and remind me!

The wedding scene ofc isn't very Targaryen but just imagine her in a red dress because that's what it was at the end of that scene

Enjoy! And thank y'all so much for all the votes and comments I love hearing from y'all!

The second book of Eireryrs & Aemond is out! Called Set Aflame

& I post spoilers on my tiktok: xvsdragon