Watch your Attitude

Start from the beginning

"You don't have to overthink about that. Most of the students here are terrified to be friends with a mad girl. "

"Then, I assumed that you understand my terms. I repeated this many times but do aware of your manners here. If I found out that you caused a wreck, I have no option but to punish you because from now on, I will be in charge as the Pomefiore house warden to babysit you and shape you as a formal lady. "

"A formal lady? "

" Yes, a formal lady as I said."

"Well, that's no problem to me. "

"Oh my, here I was thinking that you would protest against the idea of shaping to a formal lady judging how flawed you are. "

"I need to become one since it is the only reason why I am abducted here and my only term to be freed out of this dorm. "

"Voice and act cleverly,  those are what I needed from you. You aren't that half-bad behavior, sorry for my misjudgment. "

" Yes, sir. " Tokaku replied to end her conversation with Vil.

After that, Epel led her to her room in Pomefiore as Vil had instructed him to do. "This is your room for you to stay in for a while," He said as he opened the door to a spacious and empty room. The bed, mattress, and decorations were all light purple in color. There was a beautifully designed white desk in the corner, with soft lavender and violet pillows placed in front of the window.

Taking in the temporary room she would be staying in, Tokaku couldn't help but notice the overwhelming interior design, but she accepted that she had to stay there, even though it was too bright for her taste.

"What do you think of this room?" Epel asked, bringing the girl out of her thoughts.

"This room hurts my eyes," Tokaku replied honestly.

"I can't argue with that. Your room is even worse than mine. But at least you don't have to share it with three other people," the lilac-haired freshman agreed.

"That's one of the perks of being a girl. I don't have to share a room with three guys."

"Is it the same in your dorm?" Epel inquired.

"Yes, I'm the only one in Octavinelle who has a personal room, but that's only because I'm a girl," Tokaku explained.

Epel chuckled, thinking his friend was making a joke. "Please come in and make yourself comfortable while you wait for your belongings to arrive."

"Thank you, Epel," Tokaku nodded and entered her room at Pomefiore, with Epel watching from the doorway. She explored the room, taking in every corner.

"Would you like anything while you wait, Tokaku? Or maybe a tour of the dorm?" Epel offered.

"I'm not in the mood for tea right now, since I only drink the blend made by Jade. A tour sounds good to me," Tokaku decided.

"Alright, then. Let's go on a tour," Epel said jokingly as he extended his arm to invite the girl.

Tokaku smirked at his gesture and walked alongside her friend as they explored the dorm together.

(Her Octavinelle dorm room)