"Oh well, I'm going home. I'm too tired to sit here any longer. You coming Aidan?" Aveline stood up and so did Aidan.

"Yeah sure, I'll go get dad." He said before walking towards the living room.

"We best be heading out too. It's getting quite late as it is." Lance stood up from his place and all of us followed suit as the men shook hands before my brothers hugged me goodbye.

"Take care, okay?" Lance looked at me meaningfully and I nodded, kissing his cheek and waving at everyone before they left.

I sighed, exhausted from the day when arms wrapped around me from behind.

"You okay?" Adam spoke in my ear as I nodded, relaxing in his hold.

"Yeah, just tired." I said, yawning right after very gracefully and heard his chuckle as he pressed his lips to my neck.

"Come on, let's go to bed." He picked me up bridal style in his arms, my arms wrapping around his neck, a smile on my face as he carried me to the room.

"Change?" He asked putting me on the bed and I nodded as he went to the closet and came out with one of his t-shirts.

He helped me take off my clothes and slipped on the t-shirt, kissing my forehead before going to the bathroom while I laid in bed, staring at the ceiling.

Adam came out a few minutes later in sweatpants and nothing on top, getting in beside me, he pulled me into his arms.

"Good night my love." He whispered into my ear, placing soft kisses along my neck as I smiled, my eyes slowly closing.

"Good night Adam." I sighed peacefully, falling asleep right after.

* * *

In the morning, I practically ran to the closet in my towel after Adam had crashed my shower and turned it into a steamy session of shower sex, taking up a good thirty minutes if not more before we finally showered.

Not that I minded.

Pulling out my clothes, I quickly slipped them on and dried my hair, applying lipstick and put on my heels and grabbed my things quickly.

And all the while I was running around panicking, Adam was lazily putting on his clothes, slowly doing his buttons and then his tie.

He combed his hair, spritzing on his perfume while I struggled with putting on my heels and glared at him when he chuckled at me.

"Slow down baby, you'll hurt yourself." He bent down on his knees and helped me in putting my shoes on before standing up to his full height, making my heart skip a beat or two, warmth spreading in my chest.

"We're going to be late because of you!" I smacked his chest but he only chuckled, grabbing my hand and kissed it.

"I'm the boss, sweetheart, I can do whatever the hell I want." He said when I blew an exasperated breath.

"Well I need to go. So goodbye." I said and brushed past him when he caught my arm, pulling me back into his chest and crashed his lips to mine, effectively shutting me up.

That's one way of doing things.

Moving our lips together, he bit my lip, making me gasp and slid his tongue inside my mouth deepening the kiss, his hands holding me tightly by my waist while my own fisted his blazer collar.

I had to push him away with a hand on his chest and shook my head.

"Not now Adam, you're running late as it is. Go on, Carter's waiting out for you." I said when he wrapped his arms around my waist.