"So the only way we can know what she's hiding and who she was talking to on the phone is by practically crashing their meet up." Aidan concluded and Lance nodded.

"But we don't know where they'll meet." I said.

"That's where you come in, sweetheart. I know enough that they're meeting in a club, I had someone trace their messages. Their meeting tomorrow night at the club we met in." Lance pointed to Adam who nodded.

"But what's that got to do with me?" I asked.

"This is probably the most stupid idea, but we need you to dress up and probably wear a wig or something and accidentally crash their meeting. Hopefully, you can join in and gather intel." Lance said when Adam's grip tightened around me.

"No. I'm not letting her into some club to seduce horny men who could hurt her." He said furiously.

"Believe me, this is the last thing I'd do but we have no other choice. You think I would want my sister there?" Lance narrowed his eyes at Adam who scoffed.

"I still don't like this plan. It's bullshit." Adam said.

"I agree." We heard someone say and turned to see Tristan standing in the doorway.

"How long have you been standing there?" Arthur questioned with wide eyes when he shrugged, moving to sit next to him.

"Long enough to hear everything." He said casually but I could hint the hurt in his voice.

"I'm sorry Tristan." I said when he shook his head.

"Don't be Belle, I know what my mother and sister are like. And I don't like this idea one bit. It's too dangerous." He looked at Lance meaningfully.

"I'll do it." I said after a few moments of silence as everyone turned to me.

"Are you sure?" Arthur asked me and I shrugged.

"I'm okay with it as long as we can get whatever information we need."  I added.

"No, you're not doing it." Adam said from beside me.

"I'll be fine, Adam. It's not like I'll have to do much to trap those men. You fell just fine too." I retorted and saw his shocked expression as everyone laughed at us.

"Oh she got you good!" Aidan said while Adam grumbled under under his breath before pecking my cheek.

"This better not be a plan to leave me then." He whispered in my ear when I smiled and shook my head.

"Never." I said softly when he smiled back as everyone's laughter died down.

"Alright so tomorrow night, you dress up and meet us in front of the club." Lance said and I nodded.

"Right. I guess I'll have to wear a wig too. And lens, right?" I asked when Aveline squealed.

"This is going to be so much fun! I'll come help!" She said excited.

"Yes, but be careful." Lance warned and I nodded.

"Alright, since all this is settled, let's move on to Adam's problem. How's the new project coming along?" Lance asked looking at Adam.

"It's going well. Hopefully it'll be the one to turn everything back around." He said and Lance nodded.

"Our team's been working hard on it as well. Hopefully, we'll be done with it by the party." Lance said and Adam nodded.

"Our IT team has been able to trace those bank accounts to a few phone numbers and addresses. I have my people checking them out." Adam said as everyone delved deep into thought.