Life of Music [12.12]

Start from the beginning

"What do you want? Do you want to do something to me here?" Ji Xiao raised his chin in a provocative manner, as if he was not afraid of him.

When Jing Yang stretched his hand to his pants pocket, Ji Xiao's face changed, and he immediately clutched his pocket down. With one hand, Jing Yang seized his wrist, and with the other, he retrieved the contents in his pants pocket.

Jing Yang and Ji Xiao are almost the same size, but Jing Yang's strength is far more than Ji Xiao's. Ji Xiao had not anticipated Jing Yang's strength, by simply holding one of his arms rendered him unable to break free and resist.

Ji Xiao panicked as Jing Yang took the items from his pocket and tried to grab them, but Jing Yang shoved him away.

Ji Xiao's back slammed into the wall, causing immense pain. He was puzzled as to why Jing Yang was unconcerned about him having a heart attack and dared to do this to him.

Jing Yang was well aware of Ji Xiao's desire to win this competition, so he wouldn't act as if he's having a heart attack before the round begins, which is the same as giving up.

Jing Yang looked at the recording pen in his hand that was still on and said, "The aim of your self-directed and self-acted performance is to record our conversation, then edit it to make it look like it was taken by passers-by, then put it on the Internet, right?"

Jing Yang directly exposed Ji Xiao, and he also revealed his entire plan, making his face even uglier than before, and he couldn't say anything for a while.

"What? You don't want to admit it?" Jing Yang shook the voice recorder.

Jing Yang's words seemed to awaken Ji Xiao, then he said loudly, "I have no idea what you're talking about. What recording? Don't you wrong me! "

"Heh." Jing Yang sneered and walked out of the bathroom, returning to his lounge. As soon as he opened the bathroom door, he noticed that several bodyguards Gu Mang had prepared for him were guarding the door and listening in on the activity inside. It was no surprise that no one else had come in for so long.

Ji Xiao covered his chest. He was so scared when Jing Yang took out the recorder, he felt he was going to have a heart attack. The initial plan failed miserably. He was resentful, but he had no choice. After the game, he would begin the second plan.

When Jing Yang returned to the lounge, he noticed the scene on the television. The other three contestants had already taken their places on the stage to warm up.

They were all singing the same song. Because everyone must sing the same number of lines, this song has been re-edited to be a longer version, but the lyrics are still allocated so that their singing might be compared.

The other three contestants must have worked hard on their skills as a team. The strengths were balanced, and the collaboration was excellent. They seemed to be forming a three-person team to deal with him and Ji Xiao.

Ji Xiao and Jing Yang had never practiced together. Because it was impossible for him and Ji Xiao to practice calmly together. Jing Yang, on the other hand, was unconcerned with the other three forming a team or Ji Xiao's tricks. He'd use his own power to win the game, then settle the account with Ji Xiao.

After Jing Yang and Ji Xiao took the stage, the audience at the scene, as well as those watching the live broadcast on the Internet, were all looking forward to Jing Yang and Ji Xiao's performance. They wonder if those two will perform similarly to the previous three contestants, cooperating with one another and providing an auditory feast.

The two had already begun to boil their emotions before the prelude began. Even now, Ji Xiao does not believe his singing abilities will be inferior to Jing Yang's. He did everything he could to ensure that he would defeat Jing Yang in this round. After all, creating songs wasn't his strong suit, and he admitted that Jing Yang is much more attractive than he is.

Jing Yang sang every line from the first to the third. He did not disappoint those who had come to see him, and his contagious singing immediately immersed the crowd in the song's emotion.

Ji Xiao's part was the fourth to sixth lines. This song's style was something he excels at. During this time, he put in a lot of effort and thought into practicing. So, after these few lines were sung, while the audience still felt that his singing was not as emotional as Jing Yang's, his singing skills were still quite good.

When two people sing a song, one sings a few words, then the other sings a few words, the difference between them becomes more apparent the more they sing.

The first three participants are on the same level, so it's difficult to tell them apart, giving the impression that they work well together. The audience finally understood why the production team set up the battle in this manner because of the significant contrast between Jing Yang and Ji Xiao. When two people sing the same song at the same time, the difference is fairly obvious.

In fact, Ji Xiao's singing skills weren't bad in this song, but Jing Yang was out to crush him, so he used all of his strength. When they sang, the audience had the impression that they could only hear Jing Yang's voice and not Ji Xiao's.

As they neared the finish, even Ji Xiao felt he couldn't sing any longer. When Jing Yang sings, he had such an enticing voice that listeners had no choice but to listen to him sing.

When the music stopped, Ji Xiao's hand holding the microphone was drenched in sweat, while the other was hidden behind him, trembling uncontrollably. His face was exceptionally unsightly, not just because of his deliberate makeup, but also because of his own discomfort.

The audience erupted in applause as the host took the stage. He stood between Jing Yang and Ji Xiao. After the applause died down, he took up the microphone and was about to begin speaking when Ji Xiao, who was standing to his right, collapsed on the floor while clutching his heart and appeared to be having trouble breathing.

The host instinctively turned his head to the right, startled for a while, and noticed Ji Xiao lying on the ground with his eyes closed. He then squatted down to help him.

The audience had no idea what was going on. Everyone appeared to be puzzled, as did the audience watching the live broadcast. They couldn't figure out what was going on.

When the host realized something was wrong with him, he motioned for the production team under the stage to come down and carry Ji Xiao down.

Several people worked together to carry Ji Xiao down. Because the three judges had not yet given their comments and scores, the director immediately stopped the live broadcast. At the very least, they had to figure out what happened to Ji Xiao first.