ROBIN ARELLANO☆| ADHD

NOBODY'S POV
"BITCH WHAT THE FUCK WHY ARE YOU ON THE HEADBOARD" robin yelled at you. "RAHHHHHHHH" y/n yelled in response and then came down like a sugar glider onto robin. "AHHHH WHAT THE FUCK" robin shouted pushing y/n off.
"BOMBASTIC SIDE EYE" y/n yelled side eyeing robin. "Slut" he blankly said. "BITCH SHUT THE HELL UP" y/n yelled then getting a toe up barbie doll. Her arms were cut off her legs were cut off her head was cut off.  "Bitchhhh in the chitter bitter fUcK Is that" he said tilting his head forward shaking it and scream laughing. "Her names Jiafei" I said.
"Mei cei dou" he sung. "NO" I said demonic with a deep voice. "IM SO FUCKING SCARED RIGHT NOW" he yelled covering his face. "Shut up bitch this the life" she said snapping. Y/n started dancing for no damn reason. "YES GET IT GIRLLL" robin yelled snapping and doing the slay thing. Y/n started growling at robin and then she snorted and started laughing and fell. "MY ANKLES BITCH" robin yelled pushing y/n off the bed making a loud sound on the wooden floor.  Y/n started covering her mouth her hand and with a surprise and scared look. Y/n slowly looked behind her. And got back on the bed scared her mom would come in. They heard foot steps and her mom came in. "Stop being so damn loud I'm talking with his mom" her mom yelled. "Okay mom and stop using my fucking mascara" y/n yelled. "And stop dressing like a hoochie with ya crop top and sweatpants" she said sticking the middle finger up. Y/n flipped her off to.