Robin ARELLANO☆|your mom is here

‼️random disclaimer!! Hey, this story has smut and if your not Comfortable don't read or hate‼️
Y/ns pov:
Me and my friend Robin were at his house watching the tv on his bed. His mom was in the other room watching TV and doing who knows what. I noticed robins mood changed. To somewhat better. He was stiff before like he didn't even know me. I saw him throw a pillow over his legs. "Yo Robin You alr?" I asked him raising a Brow. "Y-yes" he replied. I turned my head back to the flashing tv. Then robin started groaning quietly. I Just Minded my Business and suspected he had a pain. Then out of nowhere he blurted out "I need you y/n" stuttering on the letters. "Wha" I couldn't get my word out before he got on top me and kissing me. I was surprised my eyes widened and I pulled him off. "But robin, Your mom is here" I said. "Her tv is Loud enough hermosa" he replied gripping my waist tightly. I felt his bulge against me when he was sucking on my neck. He began to take my shorts off. Along with my underwear he started sucking on my clit. A soft Moan escaped from deep in me. He started to push his fingers in me. "Your such a good girl" he whispered immediately sending me chills. He then fully took my shorts off and lifted my legs. He took a condom from his desk quickly putting it around his dick. He started to pound inside me and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. I started moaning quietly knowing his mom was in the other room not far from his room. He started going faster each push. I started to moan a bit louder and reached my climax. Cum started spilling out from me onto his bed. He then took the condom off and pulled his pants up. He put his belt around him buckling it. After i put my shorts and underwear back on. Be hopped in the bed behind me and laid his head down his veiny hands on my waist. "I love you y/n" he told me tightening the grip. I turned over to him and kissed him.