VANCE HOPPER☆| BRACELET II

VANCES POV
I hated breaking down in front of everybody in this damn place but that was my mom's necklace. I should've never said anything. I kicked the pinball machine and walked out wiping the tears. The wind stung my eyes. But suddenly I heard a sweet voice ask if I'm okay behind me. It was the nerd bitch "uh yeah" I said trying to hide that I was literally gonna fucking shoot myself. "Oh well uh you wanna hang out" she asked so innocent. She was really nice. "Uh sure" I said smiling. She took my hand and made me run with her to this cute park. The orange and yellow leaves decorated the ground. We sat on this bench but that's when I heard it. "Yo Vance come here" I heard Bruce say. I uncrossed my legs and said "uh I'll brb" then I went behind the tree Bruce was at. "Your hanging out with the schools biggest slut and she has so many boyfriends she's dating Daniel to" Bruce whisper yelled. "But she's like super ugly" I said snickering a little. "Yeah obvi but she forces them Dan told me" Bruce exclaimed. "Oh shit im gonna go" I said running away. I can't believe I let her trick me I thought she was nice but turns out she's a whore. I went on the side walk then waited to cross the street. After I was able to cross I went down to my house. But I still felt a part of me was missing so i walked up to a store and went in buying a cut stuffed puppy with a brown spot around its eye. I went down to y/n's home and I stepped on her driveway sighed then knocked on her door. I didn't expect it but her big brother holding on to a bag with a stuffed bunny toy and candy. "Uh I wanna see y/n" I said taking a pause while he gave me a weird look. "Please?" I said with actual sadness in my voice.
"Fine but if you make her more sad Vance I'll kill you i swear" he said sternly. I walked in and smile and waved at her mom and dad. Their smiles dropped. I slowly walked then ran upstairs to y/n's room. I knocked on her door and she yelled come in. As soon as I walked in I saw her stuffed animals on the bed. She has so many I- "what do you want" she yelled. She looked behind me and I saw her brother watching. "I wanted to say I'm sorry and uh here" I said giving her the puppy. "Thanks Vance" she said she also smiled a bit. "Oh and here sis" hey brother said bringing it to her bed. "Thanks bro!" I said. "Uh so y/n listen I wanna get back together I'm so sorry I don't know why I did it" I Said holding her hand. "Sure Vance" she agreed then she kissed me. "AHT AHT NO" her brother yelled. We looked at eachother about to laugh. Then we laughed at him.

 Then we laughed at him