VANCE HOPPER☆| HIS GIRLFRIEND II

VANCES POV
"Of course I said smiling at her" I smacked y/n's ass while she walked in front of me. "VANCE WHAT THE FUCK" she yelled. "Ay wasn't me" I said putting my hands up in defense. I was hugging y/n until this aggravating boy comes over to y/n. "Uh hey y/n you play volleyball" he asked. "Yeah mhm" she said nodding. "Uh you got a game tomorrow" he asked. "Actually an away game so at the other school call riverside high" she said. "Cool thanks" he said hugging her. "Who was that?" I asked. "Oh it's my older brothers friend he visits a lot" she said. "Uh so wanna come over today?" She asked me holding on to my hand. "Of course" I said picking her up bridal style and running. "HOLY SHIT" she yelled through the empty hallways. "Hey Vance" my girlfriend said. "Oh hey babe" I said dropping y/n slowly. I gave her a hug and she hugged me back super tight. "Vance ready?" Y/n asked. "Oh yeah sorry" I said. "Where you goin" my girl asked. "I'm going to y/n's house her parents missed me a lot" I said. "Are you fucking serious I know your gonna fucking cheat on me Vance" she exclaimed. "I'm not SHE IS JUST A FRIEND" I yelled. "Fine then" she said crossing her arms and walked up to y/n. "Do any shitty things with him I'll kill you" she said sternly and loud to y/n.

Y/N's POV
"Chill love he has been my best friend since 2 years old" I said. She gave me a death stare then walked away to the bathroom. "Well uh come on" Vance said taking my hand. We ran to my ruby red Cadillac and hopped in. I got in the drivers seat and Vance got in the passenger seat. I turned on the radio and drove home. I started going into the bumps of my big driveway and parked in the garage. I put the car in park and opened then slammed my door. Vance did the same. I grabbed my keys and unlocked the door. As so as I got in my mom hit us with a. "Hey Vance" and my parents came and hugged him. I took Vance's hand and ran up the wooden stairs. "So what do you wanna do" I asked him turning on the tv and letting my golden retriever on my bed. "I don't know" he said coming on my bed to pet my dog. "Wait do you hear that" Vance asked. "I listen to Kurt cobain screeching in my ears stay away how do I hear" I said squinting my eyes in a duh way. "Hm sound like a monster specifically one that tickles" he exclaimed. "Vance I swear" I said covering me as much as I could. "CANT stop me" he yelled then he started tickling me a lot. "POLICE HEEEEELP" I yelled while he cupped my whole body into his arms while we were on the floor. "You know I really hate my girlfriend" he said out of nowhere. "I've always loved you" he said. "I love you to" I said. "Be my girlfriend" he asked. My eyes widened but I happily accepted and he continued to tickle me and kissed my neck.