ROBIN ARELLANO☆| kidnapped

RANDOM DISCLAIMER: STRONG LANGUAGE❤️

Y/NS POV:
I woke up from my dream so I wasn't late but of course I was and hour early so I wanted to pick a cut outfit. I got this pink skirt and a pink halter top. I put on my converse and tied the laces. I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth, after I put my hair in my favorite style. "Hey y/n im driving you to school" my brother came in a said hanging on the side of my door and I was in the middle of putting on my ear rings. I put the pack of ear rings down and walked out one leg crossing another in the trail. I rushed downstairs and took my lunch from my mom and went outside to my brothers car.  My brother turned on some music and I just sat in the back while he was driving. My home is close to my school so it didn't take long to be there. My brother started pulling up to the schools driveway he did a stop when he parked and I ran out the car. I opened the doors and saw the front office I ran upstairs into my class to my locker and saw my friends there. Sydney novak and deena. "Hey guys" I exclaimed. "Hey y/n!" Deena squealed and hugged me. "Wassup" Sydney said lifting her chin up in a hi way.

Time skip to after school cuz I'm a messy bitch

"And that's why you don't have touch landmines they will explode" the teacher projected. Then the bell rang it was time to go. My brother works so I walk myself home. I feel like I'm being watched every time I look back and just see my school. It's probably just paranoia. "Don't say a fucking word or scream" I heard a voice say behind me I saw a knife and veiny hands. "O-ok" I whispered closing my eyes squeezing them while the hands held my arms. Next thing I knew something sprayed in my mouth. "Mm"  I groaned. I had a bad headache and was on a cold ground. I was having my palm on the ground and as soon as I saw the face I knew it was Robin. He was my stalker. Once I invited him for a project and when I went to his house I saw my clothes in his closet. He had millions of my pictures and a key to my house.he's a fucking creep.