IF THEY HURT YOU☆|

‼️RANDOM DISCLAIMER‼️ if you don't like the mention of blood or bones breaking I suggest you don't keep reading

FINNEY BLAKE|
-he was making you and your friends sandwiches and you were walking in from the pool with a towel wrapped around you you're friends squealing in the pool "hey uh wanna" you got cut off by Finney accidentally  slitting and deep cut in your arm.
-"Y/N! FUCK WHAT DID I- I DO" he starts stressing with his hands on his hips pacing around.
-after he puts a bandage on your arm. He diss infected it before.

ROBIN ARELLANO|
-he was super mad at this man who was hitting on you and beat him up obvi. You were crying out to stop him by yelling you were being trampled due to a big crowd and fell. Robin stepped on your arm and you heard a crack. He stopped punching the guy and looked back at you. The crowd was silent as a 🖤BLIИK💗 when they heard it. You were whimpering while you laid flat on the floor. "SHIT I'M CALLING THE EMERGENCY FUCKERS" Robin yelled. He carried you bridal style onto a couch while people moved for you.

VANCE HOPPER|
Vance was playing pinball and you wanted to surprise him. You creeped up behind him and tapped his shoulder and he turned around yelling "GO THE FUCK AWAY" and he punched  me right in the nose. "BABE I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS YOU LOVE I'M SO SORRY" he yelled cupping your head kissing you all on your face. "It's fine v-vance just think my nose is bleeding a lot"

BRUCE YAMADA|
He was playing baseball in his backyard and he was probably really thirsty. You poured him a glass of water. You went outside and took the wateron the table. Then a baseball hit your head. "Y/N DAMN IT ARE YOU OK" he yelled running over hugging you

Hey uh ❤️