VANCE HOPPER☆| HIS GIRLFRIEND

Y/N POV
"Vance I'm taller then you shut the fuck up" I said pushing Vance lightly. "Nah your down to my dick" he said covering his mouth in a ball shape looking away and laughing. "Ew don't be a fucking creep" I said playfully punching his arm. "Oh shit my girlfriend heard that" he said while his jaw was so opened. "Babe what the fuck" his girlfriend said pushing him hard. "It was a joke she is just my best friend" vance said clicking his tongue. She gave us both a death stare and walked away with her arms crossed. Then my friend gratuity came up next to me for our science class. "Oh uh see you in science byee" I said walking away with my friend waving. He smiled and closed his locker.

VANCES POV.
I so hate my girlfriend right now she's so clingy and always think I'm cheating on her y/n obviously knows I have a girlfriend it was a simple joke about her height and how tiny y/n is. Me and my friends joke it about it with y/n all the time. I am Definitely losing feelings for my girlfriend she's not my type I dated her because her personality was nice but ever since y/n moved here and went to this school I just became an obsessive mess over her. "Mr hopper you are late" my science teacher said sternly slamming his book closed with a flat palm. "Sorry" I Said. I put my thumb under my backpack strap and walked over to y/n. Now it was easy to like y/n the way her hair moved, her perfect symmetrical face, her body, her personality is so much better the my girlfriends. I'd like to think of y/n as not just a friend. How could she sit there and breathe and look so gorgeous. I shook her shoulders and shook her left and right. She turned around on the spinning chair and said "hey Vance!" Cheerfully bringing me in for a hug. "Hey mamas" I said while I lifted her up a little from the ground wow she is so light. "Babe why don't you ever pick me up" my girl friend asked. "I'm sorry uh hey babe" I said hugging my girlfriend. I stopped hugging her and looked at y/n a bit so that she wouldn't notice me. She was just excited to be here. I was excited to be with her. Did I mention she smart and pretty?

Y/NS POV
"And which earth systems work to create a sea cave" the teacher asked. I raised my hand. "Yes y/n?" The teacher questioned. "You said sea caves right" I asked. The teacher hummed a yes in response. "Then it's the geosphere and hydrosphere that work together for sea caves" I giggled after in a duh way. "Correct y/n that's why your an a+ student" the teacher said and smiling. I smiled and saw Vance's girlfriend roll her eyes. I looked down kinda sad she didn't like me. "RINGGG" everyone grabbed their backpacks and stood up to get out the door. I grabbed my backpack a slung it around my shoulder. Vance waited for me at the door entrance. "Thanks for waiting" I said smiling. "Of course".

Part 2?