BRUCE Y☆| baseball bleachers

"WOO" shouted all across the fields. I just stared a Bruce. He is a dream living in a teenage body. All the girls are already crushing on him of course but he hasn't had a girlfriend yet. The game started coming to an end. Bruce obviously one with over nine points.
Bruce started celebrating with his team and told something to Finney. Bruce started coming up to the bleachers and high fiving many people in a row. He started to come up to me and Gwen. "Hey meet me at the baseball bleachers when they leave" he whispered. I nodded signaling I was gonna come.

Time skip to when everyone left
I stayed on the bleachers and heard walking up to me I turned around and saw Bruce. "H-hey" he said sweaty and out of breath. "Hi" I smiled  while putting a strand of hair behind my ear. "Ima just get to it" he said laying me down on the seat he started taking my Daisy dukes off then my underwear that was red laced. He started to unbuckle his belt and take his white dirt rusted pants off. He pulled down his boxers and started pounding inside me. I let out a airy moan quietly so really nobody could hear. He started grabbing my waist and still going inside me faster faster faster. He started letting out these deep dominate moans. He pulled out of me and started kissing me sliding his tongue in my mouth. We started making out and it was hot as a witches coochie. He was really sweaty.