VANCE HOPPER☆| BRACELET

Y/N'S POV
Today I made bracelet's that said Vance. One said my name. I really didn't feel like giving it to him because he's like scary and I'm a softie. I sighed slapping my hand on thighs and stood up. I slid on my beat up converse a slung my sweaty hand on the door handle. I walked down to the living room and took a look over to the kitchen. I walked out a hopped on the sidewalk. Vance's house was like 10 blocks down. I finally got to his home and I knocked on his door. I swayed on my heals until I jumped to sound of the door freaking open. There I see Vance with the most beautiful but perhaps chaotic hair.
"Hi love" he said tiredly and he hug me. "You just woke up?" I asked. "Yep" he replied blankly. "Well uh i got us these bracelets" I said showing him and smiling. "Wow that's uh cute" he said with his hand on his hip. In that pose. "Uh see ya later I guess" I said turning around with one foot and walking away.

Vance's pov
I fucking hate bracelets so as soon as I got inside I broke it. The tiny beads started rolling and dropping on the wood floors. I wish my girlfriend wasn't as clingy and like I think I like another girl more then her I mean the other girl she's not as hot as y/n but she's not clingy and she's like nerdy and will do anything. At least y/n comes to her senses. I gave y/n a necklace that was my moms in the kid days as a gal. Her necklace was so important to me and I feel like y/n deserved it. After mom died I took her necklace from her room.

Time skip to grab n go
Y/n's pov
I started smiling at the sight of Vance attempting pinball again over and over. "Hey y/n" he took his concentrated eyes off and turned around to me. "Yo wassup Vance" I replied. "Uh so like I don't like you anymore and like I'm losing feelings cause your clingy and always are there" he muttered quietly looking down at his black boots. There was an awkward moment in between. "Oh ok" I said with no emotion. "Fuck you" I then ripped the stupid ass necklace he gave me and it fell on the ground. I started walking out the door fast with an attitude. I looked back at the windows and below the poster I saw him breaking down holding the necklace. He was on the floor. I felt my eyes getting glossy of tears I felt so bad. That was probably some shitty necklace he got at his neighborhood garage sale though.