BRUCE Y☆| VIDEO GAMES

‼️SMUT‼️

"AH SHIT" i yelled. My boyfriend Bruce never even noticed but I cut my finger. I went to the sink and put warm water on the cut. "BRO SHOOT HE FINNA GET US THE FUCK" I heard my boyfriend scream at his friends. loud noises scare me it's fucking annoying. I took my soda can and walked to the couch took a sip of the soda and turned on housewifes of Atlanta. I paused the recorded show and went up from the couch. I walked up on the beige hairy stairs and went up to the room, I knocked on the door and Bruce yelled "come innn" so I opened the door and walked my self on in. "Hey gorge" Bruce said. "Hey babe" I said quietly in that seductive way tiredly. I saw him suck in a breath and look down. "Hey you alright" I asked looking at my nails the n tilting my head to look at him. "Yo babe come here" Bruce said patting his lap signaling for me to sit on his lap. "Aight" I said standing up and sitting on lap. He started wrapping his hands around my waist and moving his thigh on my clit pressing on it with his thigh. He un muted himself on the call and said he has to go. Then he hung up and carried me to the bed. He dropped me softly on the blankets and started to get a condom and slided his pants and boxers off sliding the condom on his dick I started sliding my super short skirt off. I had no underwear because I'm freaky like that. He started sliding his dick inside me faster and faster and pounded into me I moaned so loud and he reached his climax and starting cumming in the condom . "Y-your doing so good baby girl" he said throwing his head back and whimpering and moaning. He started groaning loudly and squeezed my boobs. He pulled out and went down on me and started kitty licking my poosie and and fingering me. He stopped and I was literally cumming so hard it was dripping down my thighs.?he started to make out with me moving his dick on my POOSIE. 

Time skip
"I wish I could fuck you like a good girl again" he said squeezing my thigh. "You just made me wet against fuck u" I said moaning the word a little. "COME HERE" he yelled.