ROBIN ARELLANO☆| kidnapped II

"Let me out you crazy bitch" I yelled at out. "Now why would I do that so you can go to the police and rat me out" he chuckled shaking his head. "Princess iiiii don't think so" he said while sliding blue gloves on his hand with a stupid hot smirk. "What do want from me" I asked calmly after just relaxing knowing I'm gonna be in here for long. "I want it all from you I want your clothes a piece of your hair anything I can to keep you with me" he said while turned around and chortled with scissors in his hand. "What are you gonna do with those scissors" I said wincing a little. "Cut a piece of your hair, don't worry not a big piece" he said getting on the floor and holding a piece of my hair. Then the scissors snapped and I jumped a bit. "Look at that so pretty you deserve to be mine princess" he said looking at the hair then me like it was joke. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME"  I yelled slapping him. "FUCK" he cried. After he fell on the floor I grabbed the scissors and slit his forearm and Drew some blood on him. I took the Keys from his pocket while he was on the floor and ran upstairs. I busted open the door and went up to the door in his living room. I unlocked it with the keys and ran outside down to the grab n go.