Valentine's Day

HARRY POV

Tomorrow was Valentine's Day I wanted to do something romantic for Ginny so I thought I'd take her out of lessons and we'd skip because Hogsmeade had been cancelled for seventh years due to their NEWTs I had a plan we'd eat puking pastils and then sneak off to Hogsmeade hopefully we wouldn't get caught. Winter was awesome I had also got a lot of fan mail and it was annoying every morning hundreds of owls would drop letters on my lap it was annoying and Malfoy kept teasing me. I discussed my plan with mum and she said Ginny would adore me and love it I had also put a shrinking spell on an enchanted tent and we would spend the night there to make it extra romantic. I really wanted to make it up to her for breaking up with her during the Battle of Hogwarts and I was. I was really excited for tomorrow and was hoping Ginny was too.

GINNY POV

Tomorrow was Valentine's Day I really wanted to know what Harry was planing so I knew he'd tell his mum but she wouldn't speak a word not even a hint. I felt bad for Hermione Ron was horrible at setting up dates and he was hopeless at romance the most he'd do is sneak off to the Three Broomsticks and drink butterbeer with Hermione  poor girl. I drifted off to bed and fell into a deep sleep

The Next Day 

'GINNY, GINNY WAKE UP YOU'LL BE LATE TO BREAKFAST' I heard a familiar voice say I opened my eyes and realised it was my best friend Hermione. 'Okkkk' I groaned and got ready the best I could since today was Valentine's Day we didn't have to wear our robes thankfully so I wore some jeans with a butterfly tank top with light makeup. I went downstairs to the common room and left with my boyfriend. He squeezed my hand and I squeezed back he then said in his angelic voice 'Gin eat this and we'll sneak off to Hogsmeade' I was excited and knew my boyfriend planned something romantic. We then went to transfiguration ate the puking pastil McGongall Looked disgusted and said 'Potter,Weasley off to Madam Pomfrey' and scrunched up her nose Ron gave me a death stare I smiled and left with Harry. I squealed 'What's next' and jumped up and down and left into the secret passage to Hogsmeade. We then went up to this hill and the scenery was breath-taking. 

'Like it' Harry said.

'Love it' I replied with a huge grin spread across my face. He then pulled out this tiny tent and it turned massive it was massive and it look like it costed galleons I heard some rustling but ignored it Harry and me went inside there was everything and it was all Gryffindor themed. We then headed up to Honeydukes and Harry got me one of everything I enjoyed all the sweets but unfortunately he didn't get me chocolate frogs because of the cards I pouted but Harry had now given me something else a charm bracelet and my favourite flowers a Rose the bracelet was beautiful and had elegant charms on it. It was time for lunch Harry had got us food from the castle and with a CRACK  Kreacher came and brought us cupcakes, treacle tart and two high teas it was delectable we ate and snogged each other it was one of the best days of my life I changed into my pyjamas and we played down Harry had snacks and we did our homework whilst talking about Ron and Hermione and school Harry told me all about his life and other undiscovered things not many people knew like he pulled Voldemort and jumped off a building (A/N: I don't know what they jumped off of) He also told me about how Ron ditched him 'oh how Ron was so dead' I told him. He chuckled and pecked me on the lips and soon we fell off to sleep my head was on his chest and I heard something but I don't know what suddenly Harry's knew owl Ebony came and gave us a letter or a howler it shouted.

GINERVA MOLLY WEASLEY HOW DARE YOU SKIP ALL YOUR LESSON I NEVER KNEW HARRY WAS LIKE THIS .GET BACK TO HOGWARTS AND YOUR IN BIG TROUBLE.

-Ron Weasley

'Whoops' I said sarcastically Harry sniggered again something rustled to I closed the tent and we both went back to bed.

***********************************************************************************************

Hey Guys Sorry For not posting everyday I've had tests Ik its Crappy soz

-Hannah