Poor Ronniekins

GINNY POV

Today was the day me and Harry were going home for Christmas after what had seemed so long my friends and boyfriend The Golden Trio were having a quiet year.I woke up feeling joyful, Dean and Romilda had finally left me and Harry alone and surprisingly started dating. As for Cho I don't know what happened to her to be honest but one thing I was happy about were Harry's parents I know their going to leave at the end of the year however as long as Harry's happy I'm happy. Deep in my thoughts I never realised I was laying on Harry's chest.

'Hon' He said in his comforting voice 'Hon' 

I replied ' Hey babe looks like we fell a sleep in the common room' He nodded softly in agreement and headed off to the boys dormitories. 

'SLUGULUS ERUCTO' I heard Ron shout (A/N: slug vomitting spell)

'PROTEGO' Harry yelled a few seconds later she shouted 'LOCOMOTOR MORTIS'. There about 60 people were watching. Ron's legs were locked but he didn't give up that easily. 'PETRICFICUS TOTALUS'. Harry blocked it with protege and shouted ' THAT'S ALL YOU GOT WEASLEY' he continued 'LEVICORPUS' Ron was lifted into the air with an ankle then put him down 'EXPELLIARMUS' and Ron went tumbling down the room in shock and jumped to Hermione who refused to do the counter-curse until he apologised to Harry. He did so and Hermione performed the counter-curse. By the time we reached the great hall Ron and Harry's duel was news and people smirked at Ron and made rude remarks which of some I chuckled at like 'That's what you get when you duel the saviour of the wizarding world' and others such as 'You couldn't beat Harry I'd bet all my money in my gringotts bank that you wouldn't win' Ron Flushed bright red like the shade of his hair.

HARRY POV

Gin asked 'Why'd you duel Ronniekins' and gave me a peck on the lips.

I replied ' He started arguing as to where me and you were' whilst fidgeting with my fingers 'He wanted to give me a taste of my own medicine so I dueled him and as you see he lost badly'

My dad came up to me and Gin and congratulated me ' Nice hex you used ' whereas my mum frowned and said 'What happened son I thought he was you friend' I replied ' He is but he's not ok with me and his sister dating' Mum said 'Give him some space'. Suddenly, Sirius came out of nowhere and exclaimed ' You have to teach me some of those Hexes/Jinxes' My mum frowned and I said 'Sure' and me and Gin left with Sirius .

We went to the Room of Requirement and Gin taught him the Bat-Bogey Hex and used it on a Slytherin who followed us trying to get some gossip but unfortunate for him he got hexed. Sirius was delighted, had a wide grin on his face and we left.

Hey Guys thx for reading I'll prolly update tomorrow If there are any mistakes comment and I'll edit them. Btw if you like the story vote.

Bye

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------