Meeting New Friends

JAMES POV

'Noooooooooo not Ginny' I heard a loud moan.

It was Harry. Suddenly, a Red Head that resembled of Lily came and comforted him 'Shhhhh it's ok she said I'm alive' the Red Head said. Harry said ' Whoops I forgot the silencing spell I'm sorry Gin and gave her a tender, soft  kiss she left and said 'Get ready for breakfast Ron and Hermione will be waiting' there she gracefully glided out of the room.

'What was that about' I muttered to Sirius .

'Dunno' He shrugged.

A red head next to me said ' Sorry he's been through a lot anyways I'm Ron, Ron Weasley that dude there is of Course you know the one and only Harry Potter and the that was comforting him was Ginerva Molly Weasley my sister more commonly know as Ginny and his Girlfriend' He  said the last bit Coldly he then asked 'You are?'

I proudly said ' Jacob Smith and this is Sean Williams' We soon left out for the great hall and saw Harry with a girl that had bushy brown hair. Ron said ' Hey meet Jacob Smith and Sean Williams'  The girl said 'Hi I'm Hermione Granger I'm muggle-born and Harry's best friend of course you already know him' Padfoot shrugged and we left off 'Harry started talking about quidditch tryouts and me a Prongs were down. Harry said 'I'm captain and  I'm a seeker I'm pretty average I can fly pretty decently.'

Ron boasted ' Don't lie he's the youngest player in a century got in the team on his first year  and Gryffindor hasn't lost the cup since he's joined he's the best. A natural McGongall said he'd never ridden a broom and during flying lessons he'd smashed it he'd went for a 50 Foot Five!' After Harry made him shut up we started talking about the teachers and who they disliked'

We went to our first lesson and it was hilarious we put a firework in Draco Malfoy's Cauldron and Slughorn was all over the place. Surprisingly, Harry had brewed a perfect potion and Slughorn was impressed and delighted.

During quidditch tryouts me and Prongs Aced it and got in the team then I went to my Lilyflower I hadn't seen her all day we snogged in a broom cupboard and then I told her about my wild day all she did was give a light, angelic smile. I thought to myself  how was I so lucky to get an elegant girl like her. I went to the common room and she told me she had reserved the Voldemort's defeat book and ordered The Prophet we were going to read it when McGongall announced there was going to be an award ceremony for those who participated in the Battle Of Hogwarts. I saw Harry go pale and shudder I knew he wasn't going to like it. Oh how I wanted to go hug him like a father but I needed to keep a low key.

Hey guys more Hinny/Romione coming up Please comment and give suggestions 

Bye and Thx for reading. :D