GOODBYE

JAMES POV

'Ha son look at this' I said and showed him the newspaper. He looked like he could kill skeeter any minute. He fumed 'HOW DARE THAT B*TCH' and several faces looked our way. Skeeter had followed him and Ginny. Sirius snorted and Harry gave him a glare. 

'Um, Excuse me' a timid girl with blonde, wavy hair said 'Professor McGongall said to go to her office after third period. The happiness on everyones faces drained we forgot about Skeeter and everyone around us Remus sighed 'Ok tell her we'll be there' After she left Ron said 'How about we skip all the lessons and hangout' me,Harry and Sirius nodded. Lily protested 'But-' I cut her off 'No buts'. Soon we made our way to Hogsmeade .

We walked in to The Three Broomsticks and ordered seven butterbeers. We left and then went to McGongalls. 'Ahh Finally' A sleepy Dumbledore groaned. Me and Lily hugged Harry one last time and he sobbed 'I'll miss you' Me and Lily nodded. Sirius gave him a hug and so did Remus and with a poof we were back in the common room. McGongall came and took us to Dumbledore where we explained our adventure.

A/N I know this was short but I wanted to finish it off Sorry it was rubbish but I had a huge writers block.

Cya, for the last time :((