Hogsmeade

HARRY POV

Today was a Hogsmeade day. I was hoping not to get swarmed by reporters, however I found those Ilvermony transfer students strange there always keeping a low key pulling funny pranks and acting like they've known me for years.Don't get me wrong but I love Jacob (In a brotherly way) but I need to find out more Hermione's been helping but there's no surnames like there's even in the muggle born register. So I'm going to follow them after my date with Gin of course.

So I gave Gin her gift. 'Oh Harry you didn't have to go through so much trouble just for me you know' She said. I said 'anything for you Gin'. Then I asked her about the new girl and they said she was also acting quite strange and so did Hermione say the same. For our date I took her to the Three Broomsticks and unfortunately go swarmed by reporters being the chosen one is no fun so we apparated using Jacob said to Ron 'How'd they to that' Ron  replied 'You can do anything when your the most powerful wizard of the Century, Sean,Randy and Jacob stared at me I waved and left for Hogwarts to the Room of Requirement Gin was Delighted and then we had a snogging session and slept there.

We awoke and I quickly used a summoning charm to get my robes and got in the shower I changed and told Gin to get ready for todays match. I gave her a peck on the lips and left for the great hall. Ron shouted ' WHERE HAVE YOU AND MY SISTER BEEN!!'. I heard Jacob and Sean snigger. Soon Hermione came and calmed Ron down I told Ron get ready for the match and he left so did Sean,Jacob,Ron and Ginny (  Authors Note: soz Ik Demelza Robbins is a chaser but just pretend she was a beater ) Luna was doing the commentary and Sean,Jacob and Gin were Chasers,Demelza and Dean were Beaters, Ron was a keeper, and I was a Seeker. (soz i'm lazy so imma just skip the match) Gryffindor won against Slytherin 210-30 I was delighted I had some good chasers.

We had a party and as I saw Sean,Jacob,Elliot and Randy leave I followed under my cloak using the Marauders Map) I saw Lily Evans, James Potter,Remus Lupin and Sirius Black I couldn't believe what I saw. So I eagerly continued to follow them. After I saw them in the library reading one of those books about me I quickly rushed back to the common room and wanted to share my news with Gin and the others.

I've been updating a lot today I'm eager to get more views please rate & review comment for any suggestions thx and let my know if I make mistakes.

For now Bye!!