Episode 6 - The Funny Man

Interviewer - "Hello and welcome back to the sixth episode of my unofficial show,

'Let's Hear It!!!'

The only show where you are free to speak your mind and no one will judge you." 

Man - "Will I get a movie contract after this?'

Interviewer *takes a dramatic pause* - "Why would you get a movie contract?"

Man - "I'm being interviewed for something that isn't my job. Reckon I'd be famous."

Interviewer *starts to speak but stops* - "Actually, you never know. Let's being with the show, shall we?"

Man - "Sure, sure!"

Interviewer - "With your expression, I take it you are really happy with your life right now."

Man - "I'm happy because no one here knows me."

Interviewer - "That's precisely why we are here. How's a life changed in the last seven years?"

Man *ponders briefly* - "Well, it's been an adventure."

Interviewer - "Sounds exciting!" 

Man - "Too much thrill. Every day I wake up, I'm like I hope I did not do anything wrong or that's not me, I swear."

Interviewer - "Could you elaborate on that?"

Man *nods* - "I think my wife sleeps with the next day's agenda inside her head. Half of it usually revolves around me - what I did and didn't do the day before and the next is to make sure I do them the present day."

Interviewer - "But surely you complete your tasks?"

Man - "Tasks never end. Life does. So, I take a chill pill and relax on the couch watching Netflix."

Interviewer - "To do or not to do. How does that affect your life?"

Man - "Remember Newton's Third Law of Motion? Every action has a reaction. Clever man did not tell us how to handle that reaction."

Interviewer - "Because Clever Man was never married."

Man - "My point exactly. Science must have told him everything."

Interviewer - "But not you. Let's get back to the point. Describe a day?"

Man - "Well, I would say it starts with morning, I mean, of course, it does." *muses* "I only get twenty-four hours though."

Interviewer - "Do you, really?"

Man nods 

Interviewer - "How do you deal with arguments?"

Man - "I don't. I just nod, mentally transporting myself to some other place. My wife thinks I'm a patient listener. Technically there are no arguments."

Interviewer - "You doze off and your wife doesn't take notice? How?"

Man - "Because I keep nodding. That level of skill needs practice."

Interviewer - "Are you happy?"

Man *nods* - "I feel I'm blessed to have such imagination and expression control. I should play in movies."

Interviewer - "Anything significant you want to share with our readers?" *mutters* I'm sure they are willing to throw rotten tomatoes at our heads.

Man - "Yeah! I'm a good actor. And if you are looking for someone eccentric and versatile. You know where to find me."

Interviewer - "You can't advertise here!!!"

Man - "I believe I just did." *gets up and leaves*

Interviewer *must double check before inviting them over*

To the readers 

 I'll see you again next season involving someone who doesn't have an ulterior motive, and who could further throw light on several aspects of married life. We'll meet again soon, same time with another fresh perspective and set of ideas.

If you are still unmarried or going to get hitched soon - you will get an idea of what you are signing up for.

Till then

Take care

And don't forget to Vote