Episode 4 - The In(sufferable) Man

Interviewer - "Hello and welcome back to the fourth episode of my unofficial show,

'Let's Hear It!!!'

The only show where you are free to speak your mind and no one will judge you." 

Man *scratches his jaws*

Interviewer - "You know the rules, correct?"

Man *frowns* - "What rules?"

Interviewer - "Exactly. Let's begin, shall we?"

Man - "When you say no one will judge you, I'm not so sure about that. People judge all the time."

Interviewer - "Well! I said they won't judge you. I did not say your words and opinions will go unnoticed and not be judged at all."

Man - "Semantics. Shall I applaud you?"

Interviewer - "Yes, please!"

Man - "I was being sarcastic."

Interviewer - "So was I. Anyway, enough time is wasted. Let's proceed to the very first question, how is life treating you now that you are married?"

Man - "Like it always was. My life and I share the most complex relationship. I don't understand it."

Interviewer *nods* - "Interesting! What changes do you think happened after marriage?"

Man *shrug* - "Life still doesn't make sense and now there is my wife too. I guess I shouldn't pretend to be surprised because if you could predict what is likely to happen. Then you will most likely want to change it."

Interviewer - "Would it be right to say you like suspense?"

Man - "No, I just pretend I have a choice when I really don't."

Interviewer - "Spending life together is better than spending alone. Your thoughts?"

Man - "Definitely! One hundred percent agree." *mutters* Why should I be the only one to suffer it all alone?

Interviewer - "What was that?"

Man - "Nothing."

Interviewer - "If you say so! Moving on, tell me one positive and one negative thing about getting married."

Man - "Lots and lots of expense. That's negative."

Interviewer - "And the positive?"

Man -"I am positive."

Interviewer - "Okay! Next question, one thing your partner doesn't like about you?"

Man - "She thinks I'm insufferable." 

Interviewer *sighs* - "Can't imagine why!?"

Man - "I know, I don't get it either. I think I'm quite pleasing."

Interviewer - "Here comes the next, describe a day of your life?"

Man - "I wake up in the morning and take breakfast, lunch in the afternoon, evening tea, and dinner at night."

Interviewer *plasters fake smile* - "Very astute! Do you have to say anything to say to our readers?" 

Man - "Yes, you people, get a life! The fact that you are still here astounds me. I can't believe you."

Interviewer - "That's it. Bugger off!" 

To the readers

That was a slight inconvenience in the end. Sorry about that! But I'll see you again next week with hopefully someone decent and polite who could throw light on several aspects of married life. If you are still unmarried or going to get hitched soon - you will get an idea of what you are signing up for.

Till then

Take care 

And don't forget to Vote