Part 6 - The Silent Creepers

Bride to be - "Did you share with your mother about my family's financial concerns?"

Groom to be - "No, I didn't. Why?"

Bride to be - "She called my Father last night, and said the required listed items are mandatory for the next function, and that they must arrange it somehow."

Groom to be - "Oh, that! Well, the conversations are always recorded, and my mother likes to hear them after every call. She did that with every other girl I talked to before you."

Bride to be - "I BEG YOUR PARDON?"

Groom to be - "Don't yell. She is my mother, and she only does that, so I don't make a mistake in choosing my partner."

Bride to be - "By breaching someone's privacy. Why didn't you tell me?"

Groom to be - "I didn't think it was important. Besides, family is important when it comes to arranging a marriage. It's no big deal."

Bride to be - "NO BIG DEAL?"

Groom to be - "Please be mature and control yourself."

Bride to be - "Is this conversation also getting recorded?"

Groom to be- "Yes, like I said. All matrimony conversations are always recorded. Just understand, okay?"

Bride to be - "Okay."

*Number blocked.*

_______________________

Sherlock Holmes is watching y'all in his signature pose.